baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

I'm watching Olympics coverage with family and I'm seriously disappointed in NBC. Wieber was crying, yet this bastards kept showing her. Move on, absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by druv10

From the second weekend, it looked like it was going to pull a Twilight, so to have those kinds of legs was pretty phenomenal.

I am not trying to diminish its accomplishments - I love THG! - but I feel like it was absolutely ingenious for Lionsgate to release it in March.

I am not trying to diminish its accomplishments - I love THG! - but I feel like it was absolutely ingenious for Lionsgate to release it in March.

Definitely March competition is nothing compared to summer.There's a reason why, 2 biggest movies were released outside the summer. I would love a winter holiday release for TA2. It could still open to 160-170M but it would push 4 multiplier.

So I guess we should expect actuals to be down at least a mil then for TDKR.

If the Friday was slightly overestimated, wouldn't be surprised to see as low as 62.5 million. Still, a lot better than the 55-57 million we were looking at on Friday