baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

Jolie was great in Changeling but the movie itself was moronic. It was like that shitty Julianne Moore movie The Forgotten.

It s inspired by a famous horrific and tragic true story.Eastwood didn't change much.

It's funny I just read the analysis over at Box Office Prophets and they seem to think TDKR is going to struggle to get to 400 million. I think they're going to be wrong. They tend to be over there.

It's funny I just read the analysis over at Box Office Prophets and they seem to think TDKR is going to struggle to get to 400 million. I think they're going to be wrong. They tend to be over there.

I hope they are. Needs to earn at least 35M from Mon-Thurs

Was just listening to a morning radio show (Kidd Kraddick) and they were talking about the Twilight cheating scandal. They said it'll make the movie even bigger than it would have been because "there is no such thing as bad publicity, except of course for The Dark Knight Rises." If there is one memorable thing about TDKR's run, it killed the notion that all publicity is good publicity.

Was just listening to a morning radio show (Kidd Kraddick) and they were talking about the Twilight cheating scandal. They said it'll make the movie even bigger than it would have been because "there is no such thing as bad publicity, except of course for The Dark Knight Rises." If there is one memorable thing about TDKR's run, it killed the notion that all publicity is good publicity.

That's terrible :lol: Did they really call out TDKR on the bad publicity? Ouch.

That's terrible :lol: Did they really call out TDKR on the bad publicity? Ouch.

They didn't call it out, they just said it was obviously an exception to the rule. One of them said, "That's a completely different situation altogether." As with any stereotype, there are exceptions to the rule. This is one very sad exception to the rule about publicity.