Olive

7.27-29 Weekend Actuals: TDKR $62,101,451 TED 7.35M

TDKR's Bane is more menacing than Batman & Robin's Bane. Probably more menacing than Batman Forever's Riddler and Two-Face, and more menacing than Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze as well. Is that enough? I don't think so. TDK's Joker and Two Face, Batman Begins Ra's Al Ghul and Scarecrow, Burton's Penguin and Joker are all far better villains than him IMHO. And far more menacing.

TDKR's Bane is more menacing than Batman & Robin's Bane. Probably more menacing than Batman Forever's Riddler and Two-Face, and more menacing than Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze as well. Is that enough? I don't think so. TDK's Joker and Two Face, Batman Begins Ra's Al Ghul and Scarecrow, Burton's Penguin and Joker are all far better villains than him IMHO. And far more menacing.

It's like we watched completely different movies, haha.

I'm not a big fan of Bane in TDKR, but Liam Neeson's Ra's Al Ghul is by far the most boring Batman-villain

I am starting to see Batman Begins right now.

DId iJack just said that Lizard is the most menacing of the 3? I have yet to see TDKR, but Loki totally beats it.

Judge for yourself. I forgot that there's people that haven't watched TDKR around here. And I agree that Loki is the BETTER villain than Lizard, but the most menacing villain between the 3 is the Lizard. We all know that Spidey, Batman and The Avengers will save the day, but there are elements that Webb flirted with horror movies that makes him the most menacing villain to me. Edited by Chris O Donnell

Would you seriously tell me that Bane is a better villain than any of Nolan's Bat-Villains?

Absolutely. Far better than Ra's, Scarecrow, and Two-Face. Right on par with the Joker. Hardy's performance is underrated as hell IMHO. I'll defend that aspect of the film to the death in the same way that you defend ASM against the haters on here.
  • Like 1

Yes, he is better than Mr. Boring aka Ra's Al Ghul

I love Ra's. Very much like Loki, the true battle isn't as much physical as it is ideological. Ra's isn't a better villain than Joker or Two-Face, but he is certainly the right villain for Batman Begins. I can't feel the same away about Bane.

Judge for yourself. I forgot that there's people that haven't watched TDKR around here. And I agree that Loki is the BETTER villain than Lizard, but the most menacing villain between the 3 is the Lizard. We all know that Spidey, Batman and The Avengers will save the day, but there are elements that Webb flirted with horror movies that makes him the most menacing villain to me.

I would have liked to watch it already, but it only opens here on Thursday :(