CJohn

Weekend (8/10-12/12) Estimates: Bourne Legacy 40.3M; Campaign 27.4M; Hope Springs 15.6M

That would mean he can come back to life!!

Anyways the order of the batman series is quite clear.

Batman Begins

Batman

Batman Returns

The Dark Knight (it is a new joker, he never given a name )

Batman Forver (Two Face never died in TDK the coin land heads up so that means he lived)

Batman and Robin

The Dark Knight Rises

You are my hero.

Posted Image

Obviously... :D

This is WB the company that did a sequel to Superman 2 and have a movie in between Superman 2 and Superman 3.I wonder where Batman 8 going to be like I am guessing it take place after Forever and Riddler as the villain again and plus a new one. The question is will take place after Batman and Robin or before :sherlock:

Guys, please take any Whitney Houston-related discussion into the Sparkle discussion topic or The Speakeasy subforum.

Thank you Shawn. This morning I was trying to read the thread on my phone and it was just endlessly long post after endlessly long post about Whitney. Impossible to scroll through that crap.

Guys, please take any Whitney Houston-related discussion into the Sparkle discussion topic or The Speakeasy subforum.

What about all the other off topic crap posted in here? Dont single out Whitney Houston stuff.

• Founder / Operator

Thank you Shawn. This morning I was trying to read the thread on my phone and it was just endlessly long post after endlessly long post about Whitney. Impossible to scroll through that crap.

I think I unapproved them on the last few pages, but are there any long ones I missed?