tommycruise

Who would you nominate to fight bane?

Who do you think could legitimately beat bane in a fight(just using arms and legs, no knives/guns or other weapons). In addition they would not be allowed to wear any armor or anything of the sort so it would pretty much be a like a boxing/UFC fight.They have to be real people(no superheros) but they can be from any profession( actors, wrestlers, navy seals).

I don't know, even Batman with his armor had a rough time even hurting Bane. Though, maybe Batman went about it the wrong way by going for head strikes instead of maybe going for his legs and attempting to use takedowns. I think maybe a top MMA heavyweight who could get Bane down might have a chance.

Well, anybody. So long as they are good at fighting. If they cannot be superheroes, then we have to assume that Bane is also not superhuman. So I put forward.... Randy Couture. He'd kill Bane. Bane doesn't seem to be good at fighting, just able to withstand pain and he is strong. The Rock would also kill him.

Edited by The Toymaker

Exactly. Bane's strength isn't his fighting ability or his strength, it's his mask that removes all trace of pain and his near-indomitable will to win.Any strong and skilled fighter who goes for the mask first has a chance of winning. If Batman could break it with just a few punches, imagine how quick it'd fall under Bruce Lee highkicks as I mentioned.

Exactly. Bane's strength isn't his fighting ability or his strength, it's his mask that removes all trace of pain and his near-indomitable will to win.Any strong and skilled fighter who goes for the mask first has a chance of winning. If Batman could break it with just a few punches, imagine how quick it'd fall under Bruce Lee highkicks as I mentioned.

But wouldn't Batman beat Bruce Lee? Batman can apparently engage 600 men since apparently the League of Shadows teaches you how to do that :lol: