baumer

Monday Numbers (Obama with a 37% drop is number 2)

I'm not going against free health care or anything, free health care kicks ass,but I'm saying that finland will be a miserable country even if we had free money growing on the trees

Is that a Scandanavian thing in general? Lack of sunlight, perhaps?

I'm not going against free health care or anything, free health care kicks ass,but I'm saying that finland will be a miserable country even if we had free money growing on the trees

I was kidding :DBut many Conservatives here really do consider Scandinavia (and all of Europe by extension) to be a godless, Commy wasteland.

Weird drop for Obama.

It's because the Republican National Convention started yesterday, and the Obama movie is a hatchet job on the president. Hence, all of the right wingers are eating it up. The movie will probably do good business through the weekend because of all the news stories about it and the convention.

Someone who has seen it can correct me, but I think it is primarily made to explain him, who he is, and what his motivations are. From what I understand it isn't as much of a right-wing propaganda piece some make it out to be. Some reviews I read said that they had a more positive view of Obama after seeing it. I think it depends on whether you agree with his vision or not.

I haven't seen it, but the film is very clearly a right-wing propaganda piece. Dinesh D'Souza is a conservative scholar, and he asserts his opinions about Obama's motivations without providing factual backup. It is a hatchet job, and cannot be construed any other way.

I haven't seen it, but the film is very clearly a right-wing propaganda piece. Dinesh D'Souza is a conservative scholar, and he asserts his opinions about Obama's motivations without providing factual backup. It is a hatchet job, and cannot be construed any other way.

Regardless of whether someone is liberal or conservative they can take a more or less objective approach to a project. Sure, some of his leanings may be present in the film, but that doesn't mean it is a "hatchet job." Go see the film before you condemn it any further.