CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

I thought about it, and while it have much sense 

it will be really awfull ending for TV show. Clairvoyant is dead, and then don't even aknowledge who he was. Seems wrong.

Depends on whether you believe Zola backed his consciousness up somewhere before being blown up. Wouldn't be hard for him.

Right now I'm unsure if next episode will have Hand

as HYDRA

or

as an agent for the third-party Clairvoyant

or

A good guy who thinks Coulson et al are the bad guys because of Fury being presumed dead and a traitor during the course of much of Cap 2, with Coulson being linked closely to Fury

Definitely gives you stuff to think about

Can't believe they suspected May tsk tsk she's a straight arrow cold but gets the job done! I'm telling ya she's been talking to fury ...that's my theory still she's an edgy one , did she have to shoot at poor fitz? May is going to be pissed someone else is piloting her plane!!! LolI'm glad though saffron burrows is the clairvoyant she's too good an actress to just be an upper level shield agent This episode was really good (I still rolled my eyes at skye though but I'm trying to make my piece with that)

Damn you guys and spoilers , luckily I'm leaving right now for the cinema -i'm actually walking to the cinema so like that I get my power walk/ sport done for the day should take me nearly 2hrs to get there but to meeeee cap america and then I can come back and open up those spoilers lol Its one reason I watched this week episode of shield today , I was wondering if there might be a tie in to the movie

• Like 1

You should firstly watch Cap I think. ;)Finally watched the episode. About mentioned theories:

100% for Zola being Clairvoyant. But I'm very intrigued how they will end tv show, while we know who and how finished Zola.

I'm confused , movie has me confused as to fate of the tv show? What now?Plus I'm fuzzy on names have no idea who you guys are talking about in spoilers apart from victoria hand

Me too, as I don't know all the characters in both and I only watch tv periodically, but with the Shield changes in the movies, they seem to mirror the tv show a little, as on the tv show, they are talking about traitors inside shield.

• Community Manager

The last few episodes of S.H.I.E.L.D. have been dramatic improvements in terms of quality and narrative momentum but watching The Winter Soldier has made me more excited to see the next couple of episodes because...what's going to happen in the series?

• Like 1