CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

11/29/16 episode

S.H.I.E.L.D. MOURNS THE LOSS OF ITS TEAMMATES, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Deals With Our Devils" – With the loss of half the team, the remaining members search for answers as the clock counts down for Ghost Rider, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie.

Guest starring are Jason O'Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Manish Dayal as Man, Alexander Wraith as Agent Anderson, Lorenzo James Henrie as Gabe Reyes, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Jose Zuniga as Eli Morrow, Blaise Miller as Agent Nathanson, Arnell Powell as Scientist, Lance Broadway as Tac Team Leader, and David An as Zhi.

"Deals with Our Devils" was written by DJ Doyle and directed by Jesse Bochco.

12/06/16 episode

S.H.I.E.L.D. AND GHOST RIDER ARE FORCED TO TEAM UP, ON THE FALL FINALE OF "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" – S.H.I.E.L.D. and Ghost Rider find themselves unlikely allies when the lives of all of Los Angeles hang in the balance, on the Fall Finale of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie.

Guest starring are John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe, Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Jason O'Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Jose Zuniga as Eli Morrow, Blaise Miller as Agent Nathanson, Coleen Sullivan as Reporter, and Steve Suh as Peng.

"The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" was written by Paul Zbyszewski and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

1/10/17 episode

AGENT MAY'S DEADLY SECRET COULD DESTROY COULSON AND THE TEAM, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Broken Promises" – Though Coulson and May are growing closer, Coulson remains unaware of the dark secret May is hiding beneath the surface. Meanwhile, Aida is unrelenting in her search for the Darkhold, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, JANUARY 10 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Jason O'Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Parminder Nagra as Senator Nadeer, John Pyper-Ferguson as Terrence Shockley, Manish Dayal as Vijay Nadeer, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Blaise Miller as Agent Nathanson, Shari Vasseghi as Sunjna Nadeer, and Bryan Keith as Zack Bynum.

"Broken Promises" was written by Brent Fletcher and directed by Garry A. Brown.

1/17/17 episode

COULSON DISCOVERS A SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT DIRECTOR MACE, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"The Patriot" – Separated from their team, Coulson and Mack discover a shocking secret about Mace, leaving all of S.H.I.E.L.D. in a precarious position, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, JANUARY 17 (10:00–11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Jason O'Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Maximillian Osinski as Agent Davis, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Troy Caylak as Yuri Zaikin, Kimberley Drummond as Agent Crawford, Shelly Robertson as Michelle Caldwell, and Alastair Bayardo as Agent McCafferty.

"The Patriot" was written by James C. Oliver & Sharla Oliver and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

1/24/17 episode

AGENT MAY'S SECRET WILL DESTROY THE TEAM, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Wake Up" – May races to find the truth about what happened to her, while Aida's next move could mean the death of them all, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, JANUARY 24 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Jason O'Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Parminder Nagra as Senator Nadeer, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Chuck McCollum as Committee Chairperson, Sally Shamrell as Committee Member, Mikel Miller as Capitol Police Lieutenant, Ava Acres as Katya, and Jonathan Stanley as Attendant.

"Wake Up" was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Jesse Bochco.

1/31/17 episode

THE KOENIGS ARE BACK, AND THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS IN THEIR HANDS, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

Patton Oswalt Returns as the Koenigs

"Hot Potato Soup" – Agents Sam and Billy Koenig (Patton Oswalt) are hunted down to get at the Darkhold book, and only Coulson and the team can save them before the clock ticks out, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, JANUARY 31 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Mallory Jansen as Aida, Patton Oswalt as Koenig, John Pyper-Ferguson as Shockley, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Artemis Pebdani as L.T. Koenig, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Konstantin Lavysh as Russian #1, and Zack Sayenko as Russian #2.

"Hot Potato Soup" was written by Craig Titley and directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado.

2/07/17 episode

A COMBUSTILE INHUMAN IS HELL-BENT ON BLOWING S.H.I.E.L.D. TO BITS, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"BOOM" – Daisy, Mace and the S.H.I.E.L.D. team must find a way to contain an explosive Inhuman. Meanwhile, Coulson and Mack come face-to-face with Radcliffe's inspiration for Aida, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Jason O'Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Mallory Jansen as Aida 2.0/Agnes, Parminder Nagra as Senator Nadeer, John Pyper-Ferguson as Shockley, Maximilian Osinki as Agent Davis, Damian Gomez as Coffee Vendor, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Ricardo Walker as Agent Prince, Daren Tadlock as Cecilio, Bryan Keith as Bynum, Sheila Cutchlow as FBI Agent Jurmain, Tom Virtue as Motel Clerk, Darsha Philips as Field Reporter, Abraham Amkpa as Lab Tech, Johnny Rivas as Waiter, and Pierce Minor as Watchdog #1.

"BOOM" was written by Nora Zuckerman & Lilla Zuckerman and directed by Billy Gierhart.

Christ this show is good right now. One of the best I'm currently watching, without a doubt.

And it started so weak and generic... What a reversal. :dbz:

Sadly, no one is watching anymore. Burned off too many viewers with Season 1. It's gonna get canceled I bet :sadben:

2/14/17 episode

A DEADLY TRAP LURES COULSON IN TO SAVE MACE, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"The Man Behind the Shield" – Mace fights for his life while Coulson and team find themselves in a deadly cat-and-mouse game as they attempt his rescue, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Jason O'Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Mallory Jansen as Aida 2.0, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Frederick Lawrence as Guard, Stivi Paskoski as Lead SVR Agent, and Alexander Chemyshev as Russian Thug.

"The Man Behind the Shield" was written by Matt Owens and directed by Wendey Stanzler.

2/21/17 episode

S.H.I.E.L.D. IS OVERRUN BY LMDs, AND THERE IS NO ONE TO TRUST, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Self Control" – Suspicion turns to paranoia when the team doesn't know who can be trusted as more LMDs infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D., on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Jason O'Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Mallory Jansen as Aida 2.0, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Maximilian Osinki as Agent Davis, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Ricardo Walker as Agent Prince, and Cantrell Harris as Agent Fisher.

"Self Control" was written & directed by Jed Whedon.

4/04/17 episode

HYDRA HAS WON, AND THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

Brett Dalton Guest Stars as Grant Ward

"What If..." – Hail the New World Order! Daisy and Simmons uncover secrets and lies in a world gone mad. With Hydra in control, they are our only hope to save everyone, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 4 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Manish Dayal as Vijay Nadeer, Brandon Morales as Agent Pinsky, Taj Speights as Burnell, Chad Wood as Agent Slate, Jade Harlow as Julia Price, Jim Hanna as Guy, Heather Olt as Woman, Jason Medwin as Hydra Guard, Richard Pierre-Louis as Hydra Agent, Andrew McGinnis as Hydra Agent #1, and Skyler James as Chris Adler.

"What If..." was written by DJ Doyle and directed by Oz Scott.

4/11/17 episode

THERE'S NO WAY OUT FOR DAISY AND SIMMONS, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Identity and Change" – As Daisy and Simmons struggle to discover an escape route to the real world, the identity of the Inhuman leader of the Resistance is revealed, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 11 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Jason O'Mara as Jeffrey Mace, Frances Gregg as Amy, Jordan Rivera as Hope, Randall J. Bacon as Lead Hydra Agent, Brandon Walter as Person in Line, David Landry as Hydra Special Agent, David Weiss as Serious Man, and Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows.

"Identity and Change" was written by George Kitson and directed by Garry A. Brown.

4/18/17 episode

FITZ'S SECRET IS REVEALED, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"No Regrets" – The truth behind Fitz's turn could bring down all of S.H.I.E.L.D., on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 18 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Jason O'Mara as Jeffrey Mace, Jordan Rivera as Hope Mackenzie, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, David O'Hara as Alistair, Adam Kulbersh as Kenneth, Taj Speights as Burnell, Skyler James as Chris Adler, Beau Bonness as Hydra Gate Guard, and Christopher Showerman as Hydra Soldier.

"No Regrets" was written by Paul Zbyszewski and directed by Eric Laneuville.

4/25/17 episode

COULSON'S TEAM LEARNS AIDA'S TERRIFYING SECRET, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"All The Madame's Men" – Daisy finds herself teamed up with an unlikely partner. Meanwhile, Aida prepares to put her ultimate end game into effect, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 25 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Mallory Jansen as Madame Hydra/Aida, Jordan Rivera as Hope Mackenzie, David Weiss as Serious Man, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Zach McGowan as The Superior, David O'Hara as Alistair, Ben Cain as Hydra Agent, Andy Comeau as Hydra Doctor, and Kavita Patil as Mrs. Lee.

"All the Madame"s Men" was written by James C. Oliver & Sharla Oliver and directed by Billy Gierhart.

5/02/17 episode

IT'S THE END OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'S WORLD, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Farewell, Cruel World!" – The clock is ticking for Daisy and Simmons to get the team out of the Framework, but not everyone is ready and willing to leave, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MAY 2 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Mallory Jansen as Madame Hydra/Aida, Jordan Rivera as Hope Mackenzie, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, David O'Hara as Alistair, Ricardo Walker as Agent Prince, Rheagan Wallace as Marilyn, and Richard Whiten as Gedrick.

"Farewell, Cruel World!" was written by Brent Fletcher and directed by Vincent Misiano.

• Like 1