CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Lol c John next episode I find out he isnt dead he was just alien zombified but then the other black dude bites the dust sigh

I thought you were talking about the other black dude in the first place :lol: 

• Like 1

Gosh now I'm stuck at episode 13 because I don't have episode 14 and no internet to get it pff Netflix to watch it on thats if season 2 was on ....

a bit miffed because I'm on a good viewing marathon run

Anyhoo nearly done with house of cards season 3 while I wait until internet comes back they're installing high quality optical fiber and its screwing around with people internet feed

But I assume all the other Inhumans were created for the show, including Raina. I was surprised on how Raina got dumped by the show with such a shit death.

Sky has a mom? didn't she get gutted like a fish by dr hail hydra? Hence hubby dr cuckoo !

Gah still waiting for internet to come back its been a week wtf

At least it got me to watch this otherwise who knows when I would have? !!

Yeah they never quite explain exactly, but it basically was like Dr. Crazy Dad put Mom back together and she revived or something like that.

• Like 1

Yeah they never quite explain exactly, but it basically was like Dr. Crazy Dad put Mom back together and she revived or something like that.

yeah i kinda figured that out from what they said , i'm on episode 18 now 

what a family skye has , still don't like her but i feel bad for her now , between her mother and father its a wonder  she hasn't turned cuckoo yet !

this entire other shield plot is so annoying ! although coulson and ward tag teaming is kinda funny !

COULSON FACES A SURPRISING NEW RIVAL, ON THE SEASON 3 PREMIERE OF "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

Constance Zimmer Guest Stars

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns for an action-packed third season on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network, with Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Agent Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) leading the charge as S.H.I.E.L.D. searches the world for more powered people in the aftermath of their epic battle with Jiaying and her army of Inhumans. However, Coulson and the team soon find out that they are not the only group looking for these new Inhumans.

On the season 3 premiere episode, "Laws of Nature," when Coulson and the team discover a new Inhuman, S.H.I.E.L.D. comes face to face with another organization searching for powered people. And still reeling from Simmons' dramatic disappearance, Fitz goes to extreme lengths to try to learn how to get her back.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Matthew Willig as Lash, Juan Pablo Raba as Joey Gutierrez, Andrew Howard as Banks, Ido Mor as Yusef Hadad, Jude B. Lanston as Soldier #1, Daniel Messier as Heavy and Kate Hilliard as Tina.

"Laws of Nature" was written by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen and directed by Vincent Misiano.