CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

THE ANCIENT SECRETS OF THE MONOLITH ARE REVEALED, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

Blair Underwood, James Hong and Peter MacNicol Guest-Star

"Purpose in the Machine" – Fitz and the team enlist the aid of an Asgardian to unlock the secrets of the ancient monolith that swallowed Simmons, and Agent May is at a crossroads in her personal and professional life, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse., Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring Blair Underwood as Dr. Andrew Garner, Peter MacNicol as Professor Elliott Randolph, Daz Crawford as Kebo, Spencer Treat Clark as Alexander, Alex Hyde-White as Lord Thornally, Daniel J. Wolfe as Lord Manzini, Piers Stubbs as Younger Lord, James Hong as William May and Darius Cottrell as Moe.

"Purpose in the Machine" was written by DJ Doyle and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

S.H.I.E.L.D.'s HUNT FOR THE INHUMANS PUTS THEM IN THE CROSSHAIRS OF DIRECTOR COULSON'S NEW RIVAL, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

Constance Zimmer Guest Stars

"A Wanted (Inhu)man" – Daisy, Mack and Coulson race to protect Lincoln as Rosalind's team hunts down the Inhuman in their quest for powered people. Meanwhile, Hunter proves that there is no line that he will not cross to exact his revenge against Ward and Hydra, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Daz Crawford as Kebo, Andrew Howard as Banks, Daniel Feuerriegel as Spud, Brett Edwards as Army Private, Daniel Roebuck as John Donnelly, Micah Fitzgerald as Referee, Devan Chandler Long as Tat, David L. King as Maître d' and Shannon Hollander as Assistant.

"A Wanted (Inhu)man" was written by Monica Owusu-Breen and directed by Garry A. Brown.

10/20/15 episode

S.H.I.E.L.D. RELUCTANTLY TEAMS UP WITH THEIR RIVALS AS THEY HUNT FOR INHUMANS, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Devils You Know" – Having reluctantly agreed to share information with Rosalind and the ATCU, Coulson and the team go in search for the Inhuman who is killing off other Inhumans, and May feels that Hunter's mission to take down Ward is getting too personal, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Blair Underwood as Andrew Garner, Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Matthew Willig as Lash, Daz Crawford as Kebo, Andrew Howard as Banks, Spencer Treat Clark as Alexander, Alicia Vela-Bailey as Alisha, Alexi Wasser as Lori, Nick Eversman as Shane and Chad Lindberg as Dwight Frye.

"The Devils You Know" was written by Paul Zbszewski and directed by Ron Underwood.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. had a strong S3 opener in the L+3 category for Nielsen ratings. 

The season three premiere of ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. soared to a 2.6 L+3 rating with Adults 18-49, moving out of a tie with CBS’ NCIS: New Orleans head-to-head in the 9pm hour in the L+SD numbers to beat the CBS drama (2.2 rating) by 4-tenths of a rating point in the L+3 numbers, while maintaining its 3-tenths advantage over Fox’s Scream Queens (2.6 rating vs. 2.3 rating).

•  S.H.I.E.L.D. tied as Tuesday’s biggest gainer in TV playback among young adults, picking up +0.9 rating points after 3 days of TV playback.
  • After 3 days of TV playback and online streaming, The Muppets and S.H.I.E.L.D. each climbed to 7.5 million viewers and Fresh Off the Boat topped 6.3 million

Well done AoS, well done...now to see how that holds to where we are now, episode 4.

I think either Andrew or Simmons could be Lash? Andrew disappeared could have transformed, during that time. It would also alow him to kill Stucker's goon and skate him off. Simmons could have brought something back she may know what happens or have an idea, buy not be able to control it, and that is part of why we wants to go back.

Edited by 23IsEverywhere
  • Like 1

I think either Andrew or Simmons could be Lash? Andrew disappeared could have transformed, during that time. It would also alow him to kill Stucker's goon and skate him off. Simmons could have brought something back she may know what happens or have an idea, buy not be able to control it, and that is part of why we wants to go back.

Except Lash appeared before Simmons was rescued from the alien world.

10/27/15 episode

THE SECRETS OF SIMMONS' ORDEAL ARE REVEALED, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"4,722 Hours" – After her dramatic rescue from another planet, Simmons is still reeling from her ordeal and reveals how she had to fight for her life in a harsh new world, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring is Dillon Casey as Will Daniels.

"4,722 Hours" was written by Craig Titley and directed by Jesse Bochco.