CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

23 hours ago, Rman823 said:

Poor Fitz. All summer I figured FitzSimmons would finally become a thing once they got Simmons back and all that shattered tonight. 

They are way too much alike. It would never work. They are better as best friends. Fitz will find love, but not with Simmons. I was skeptical of tonight's episode as I hate flashback episodes, but it was a welcome change of pace and ended up being one of my favorites of the season thus far. It was like 127 Hours meets Stargate. 

11/03/15 episode

S.H.I.E.L.D. TAKES ACTION WHEN ONE OF THEIR OWN IS ATTACKED, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Among Us Hide..." – The stakes get even higher as Hunter and May continue to go after Ward and Hydra, and Daisy and Coulson begin to suspect that the ATCU may be keeping a big secret from S.H.I.E.L.D., on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Blair Underwood as Dr. Andrew Garner, Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Matthew Willig as Lash, Daz Crawford as Kebo, Andrew Howard as Banks, Spencer Treat Clark as Alexander, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Hector Hugo as Jerome Deschamps, Anthony Corrales as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent and Marco Martinez as Officer Stuart.

"Among Us Hide..." was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Dwight Little.

11/17/15 episode

COULSON UNCOVERS A NEW DEADLY ENEMY, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Many Heads, One Tale" – The S.H.I.E.L.D. team discovers dangerous truths about the ATCU, and Ward's plans to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D. take a surprising twist, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Blair Underwood as Dr. Andrew Garner, Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Andrew Howard as Banks, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Mr. Giyera, Nelson Franklin as Steve Wilson and Astrea Campbell-Cobb as Flight Attendant.

"Many Heads, One Tale" was written by Jed Whedon & DJ Doyle and directed by Garry A. Brown.

12/01/15 episode

CLOSURE COMES AT A COST, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Closure" – Ward's campaign for revenge brings the S.H.I.E.L.D. team to their knees, and Coulson proves he will do anything to settle the score, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Juan Pablo Raba as Joey Gutierrez, Andrew Howard as Banks, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Mr. Giyera and Tyler Ritter as Thomas.

"Closure" was written by Brent Fletcher and directed by Kate Woods.

• Community Manager
40 minutes ago, BourneFan #1 said:

HOLY SHIT! Those first 10 minutes were so epic! This season has been amazing so far and I would much rather keep watching this than Agent Carter season 2.

The reason they put Agent Carter and not return straight to Agents of SHIELD is because this means less random breaks between the back half of the Agents of SHIELD  episodes.

12/08/15 Winter Finale episode

COULSON REACHES HIS BREAKING POINT, IN THE EPIC WINTER FINALE OF "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Maveth" – S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra go head-to-head in a battle that will change Coulson's world forever. While Daisy and her team of Inhumans fight to keep Hydra at bay, Coulson and Fitz take the ultimate risk, in the epic Winter Finale of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Blair Underwood as Dr. Andrew Garner, Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price, Juan Pablo Raba as Joey Gutierrez, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Garrett Hines as Hydra Soldier and Brandon Ford Green as Third Soldier.

"Maveth" was written by Jeffrey Bell and directed by Vincent Misiano.

3/08/16 Midseason Premiere episode

BIGGER THREATS LOOM AHEAD AS THE TEAM TRIES TO STRIKE DOWN HYDRA, ON THE MIDSEASON PREMIERE OF "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns for a game-changing second half of Season Three, TUESDAY, MARCH 8 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

In the midseason premiere, "Bouncing Back," in the aftermath of his trip to Maveth, Coulson is more determined than ever to get to Gideon Malick and put an end to Hydra once and for all. Meanwhile, Daisy and the team encounter more Inhumans who have powers like they've never seen before, but will they be friends or enemies of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

No longer able to keep powered people out of the public eye, Daisy and Mack press forward to find more Inhumans, building a team of secret warriors whose mission is to train and protect powered people. However, the growing presence of Inhumans proves to be a polarizing issue, and the S.H.I.E.L.D. team must face conflicting public opinions and defend their team from groups who have a more extreme ideology.

The divide between those who want to protect Inhumans and those who seek to destroy them is constantly widening, and Hydra, now strengthened by Grant Ward, looms once again. However, Ward is no longer the same villainous traitor that they once knew, and the team faces an all-new enemy, whose motivations, goals and strengths are unclear. Uncertain about who (or what) they are facing, the stakes for S.H.I.E.L.D. and their assembled group of Secret Warriors are higher than ever, bringing some members of the team closer together and driving others apart. Will S.H.I.E.L.D. be able to stop one of the most powerful Inhumans to walk the Earth?

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Juan Pablo Raba as Joey Gutierrez, Spencer Treat Clark as Werner Von Strucker, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Natalie Cordova-Buckley as Elena Rodriguez, William Sadler as President Ellis, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Paul Lincoln Alayo as Francisco Rodriguez, Vance Valencia as Turkish Old Man, Yancey Arias as Colonel Victor Ramon, Gabriel Salvador as Lucio, Jaime Alvarez as Lead Officer, Ronnie Alvarez as Uniformed Officer and Eric Thomas Wilson as Hydra Guard.

"Bouncing Back" was written by Monica Owusu-Breen and directed by Ron Underwood.

March 9, 2016

ABC ENTERTAINMENT AND MARVEL TELEVISION LAUNCH "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.: ACADEMY" ON MAoSACADEMY.COM, ABC.COM AND THE WATCH ABC APP

ABC Entertainment and Marvel Television test the physical and mental limits of three super-fans as they compete for the adventure of a lifetime in this new five-part digital original series, "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Academy."

Sponsored by Lexus, "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Academy" debuts today on MAoSAcademy.com, ABC.com and the WATCH ABC app. Viewers can logon and watch as three diehard fans compete for a chance to play an agent on the set of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Viewers at home can watch as the Academy recruits undergo a series of extreme challenges, ranging from timed underwater tasks and courage evaluations to high-octane obstacle courses designed to put their intelligence, strength, and agility to the test. Stars from the popular show appear in support of the respective candidates, as they navigate their way through each perilous challenge, often recreating stunts previously highlighted in past seasons of the show.

The remaining four episodes will post at 9:00 a.m. PDT: March 23, April 6, April 20 and May 4

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Academy" is a collaboration between Disney|ABC Digital Media Studios, Marvel Entertainment and Lexus. Presented by Lexus, the series features the 2016 Lexus RX 350 F SPORT.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs TUESDAYS (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network. The series stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

3/15/16 episode

COULSON COMES FACE TO FACE WITH A SHOCKING TRAITOR, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"The Inside Man" – Coulson and General Talbot are forced to team up and attend a worldwide symposium on Inhumans, where they suspect Malick has an inside man. As the S.H.I.E.L.D. team gets closer to the truth, an unexpected traitor is revealed, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MARCH 15 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Raquel Gardner as Carla Talbot, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Ravil Isyanov as Anton Petrov, Melissa Bickerton as Ellen King, Bayo Akinfemi as Nathi Zuma, Alexandra Chun as Xiao Chen, Tohoru Masamune as Haruto Yakimura and Gabriel Salvador as Lucio.

"The Inside Man" was written by Craig Titley and directed by John Terlesky.

3/22/16 episode

THE S.H.I.E.L.D. TEAM WILL CHANGE FOREVER, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Parting Shot" – Bobbi and Hunter become ensnared in an assassination plot after tracking Malick to Russia. As S.H.I.E.L.D. races to save the lives on the line, the team is changed forever, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MARCH 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, William Sadler as President Matthew Ellis, Ravil Isyanov as Anton Petrov, Kristof Konrad as General Androvich, Ivo Nandi as Inspector Duval, Bethany Joy Lenz as Stephanie Malick, Endre Hules as Prime Minister Olshenko, Julia Aks as Waitress, Roman Varshavsky as FSO Agent and Vladimir Orlov as Russian Soldier.

"Parting Shot" was written by Paul Zbyszewski and directed by Michael Zinberg.

3/29/16 episode

A TERRORIST ACT REVEALS A NEW ADVERSARY, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Watchdogs" – When a radical group called The Watchdogs emerges with plans to eliminate the Inhumans, Agent Mack and his brother become caught in the crossfire. Meanwhile, Simmons discovers a powerful chemical compound that could alter the future for Inhumans, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MARCH 29 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Titus Welliver as Felix Blake, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Gaius Charles as Ruben Mackenzie, Trenton Rostedt as Dallas Wyatt, Justin Morck as Watchdog Alpha, Jonathan Camp as Watchdog Oscar and D. Elliot Woods as Watchdog Victor.

"Watchdogs" was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Jesse Bochco.

4/05/16 episode

S.H.I.E.L.D. FIGHTS TO CHANGE THEIR TERRIFYING FUTURE, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Spacetime" – When Daisy gets a horrifying glimpse of the future, S.H.I.E.L.D. races to prove that fate is not fixed, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 5 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Blair Underwood as Andrew Garner, Matthew Willig as Lash, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Alexander Wraith as Agent Anderson, Bjorn Johnson as Charles Hinton, Wolfgang Bodison as Edwin Abbott, Lola Glaudini as Polly Hinton, Markus Flanagan as Rowan Hamilton, Scott Broderick as Officer, Matt Ferrucci as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent and Andrew Thacher as Rowan Lawyer #1.

"Spacetime' was written by Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

16 hours ago, mulder42 said:

4/05/16 episode

Reveal hidden contents

S.H.I.E.L.D. FIGHTS TO CHANGE THEIR TERRIFYING FUTURE, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"Spacetime" – When Daisy gets a horrifying glimpse of the future, S.H.I.E.L.D. races to prove that fate is not fixed, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 5 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Blair Underwood as Andrew Garner, Matthew Willig as Lash, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Alexander Wraith as Agent Anderson, Bjorn Johnson as Charles Hinton, Wolfgang Bodison as Edwin Abbott, Lola Glaudini as Polly Hinton, Markus Flanagan as Rowan Hamilton, Scott Broderick as Officer, Matt Ferrucci as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent and Andrew Thacher as Rowan Lawyer #1.

"Spacetime' was written by Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

u again?? please stop hahaha

4/12/16 episode

A SECRET FROM HYDRA'S PAST THREATENS TO DESTROY THEM ALL, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Paradise Lost" – S.H.I.E.L.D. hunts for information on their dangerous new enemy, and a shameful secret from Malick's past is exposed, threatening to destroy his Hydra legacy, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Reed Diamond as Daniel Whitehall, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Cameron Palatas as Young Gideon Malick, Alexander Wraith as Agent Anderson, Joel Dabney Courtney as Nathaniel Malick, Axle Whitehead as James, Mark Atteberry as Kurt Vogel, Ana Zimhart as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, Henry Leblanc as Mourner and Bethany Joy Lenz as Stephanie Malick.

"Paradise Lost" was written by George Kitson and Sharla Oliver and directed by Wendey Stanzler.

• Like 1

4/19/16 episode

SECRET WARRIORS ASSEMBLE, ON "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." ON ABC

"The Team" – Agent Daisy Johnson must call upon the Secret Warriors for an inaugural mission that will leave no member unscathed, and S.H.I.E.L.D. learns more about Hive's powers, forcing them to question everyone they trust, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, APRIL 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Juan Pablo Raba as Joey Gutierrez, Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick, Natalie Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Gabriel Salvador as Lucio and Rob Silverman as Kevin.

"The Team" was written by DJ Boyle and directed by Elodie Keene.