CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Loved it. I got more enjoyment from the 2 hours last night than I did from 2 hours of Age Of Ultron.

So Phil is the 3rd person during phase 2 to lose his left arm? Bucky, Claw, and Coulson.

edit: Actually, I think someone lost an arm in all the phase 2 movies. Killian got an arm cut off in IM3, though it grew back, and the Thor illusion Loki used to trick Malekith got an arm cut off as well. GotG is on the bubble, as Nebula only lost an already robotic hand.

Gamora sliced off Groot's arms when they first met.

Watch out Ant-Man.

• Like 1

Flash is a better show overall, especially if you can get past the CWness of it, of if you're the CWs target audience i guess :P.

It's the CW stuff that makes it tough for me to watch.   Sucks because I'm inherently more interested in the Flash than SHIELD.  I want to love Flash, but I haven't watched an episode in a couple of weeks even though I'm only on episode 11 or so.   I'm finding it hard to recover from the cheese of Captain Cold v Heat Wave.

I've almost done a 180 on AoS in this last half season.   Seems like they are really hitting their stride.   I think I've gone from full blown hatred of Skye to only mild dislike.   The rest of the show more than makes up for her.

4 recurring characters dead, another with a mind-wipe, a main character with a forearm amputation, and another main character getting eaten by the Kree blob rock.

Show wasn't skittish about putting down the casualty count in the finale.

Also Bobbi.   Hopefully she changes her mind...she's one of my favorites.

Enjoyed season 2 and the finale. The last scene made me jump out of my seat...

I got lucky since I essentially did not watch season 1.

Shield and Forever were my only shows I watched. Now that Forever is cancelled, quantico seems interesting.

Acting in this show is terrible. Reina, Bobby, Cara, that duplicationg Inhuman lady and on top of them - Jaying. All horrible. Cal was very bad, but had his really good moments.

But final was great, even despite that incredible acting 'skills'. Can't wait for next season!

Also good set up for Civil War ('we need to stay anonymous'). And that last two scenes - fish oil montage (great editing btw), and Fitz slippery causing Simmons being eaten by rock. Awesome.

Edited by Charism