Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Estimates (9/14 - 9/16/12) - PAGE 21 - (RE5 $21.1m, Nemo $17.5m, Master $730k!)

Such a shame. It deserves a run in the theaters, IMO.

I dont want to keep ranting about this, but most movies that arent blockbusters go DTV here. Plus scandinavian movies are barely release here. Were right next to frickin' sweden, bring some of their movies here, dammit

I dont want to keep ranting about this, but most movies that arent blockbusters go DTV here. Plus scandinavian movies are barely release here. Were right next to frickin' sweden, bring some of their movies here, dammit

Is language a big barrier?

Well, that stuff is released in theaters here because it is the only way to make money. The DVD market is DEAD. Literally DEAD. Nobody buys nothing of that.

Well, that stuff is released in theaters here because it is the only way to make money. The DVD market is DEAD. Literally DEAD. Nobody buys nothing of that.

How's the rental business? Its doing quite nicely here, people rent a lot of movies. We have three chains of rental stores, and all seem to be doing good. Action movies and horror and comedy are the most popular

Possible, but Lion King/Beauty and the Beast/Phantom Menace don't seem to indicate that will happen IMO.

BATB and TPM opened in a different time of year, and TLK had a higher starting point, which unless I'm mistaken, precludes an exceptionally large jump.