Okay, am I the only one who read this in a cheesy 1960's-Batman-announcer voice?

'Looks like Oliver Queen's been checkmated! By the lovely Laurel Lance no less! How will our hero escape this predicament? Tune in next week to find out!'

felicity will get him out ! 

Well, the Demon's Head himself, Ra's Al Ghul was finally mentioned by some member of what I assume is the League of Assassins.  Of course, Canary kills him ...

Good episode and quite awesome ending teasing what I assume is the big bad for the end of the season. :)

Edited by Adam

I can't believe the Black Canary is...

Sara Lance

:o

Amazing season so far!

While I like that twist, I wished they had  just revealed it during the show, instead of saying it before hand.

Although the reference to Ra's Al Ghul and the fact that this series is apparently planning to introducing some superhero power elements (like the Flash) makes me wonder whether a Lazarus Pit is involved.

While I like that twist, I wished they had  just revealed it during the show, instead of saying it before hand.

Although the reference to Ra's Al Ghul and the fact that this series is apparently planning to introducing some superhero power elements (like the Flash) makes me wonder whether a Lazarus Pit is involved.

They didn't released it anywhere. But on IMDb they list the

the actress as Black Canary and Sara Lance

. And WTF is that creature in the promo for the next week's episode. It looks like some weird version of the ScareCrow!

They didn't released it anywhere. But on IMDb they list the

the actress as Black Canary and Sara Lance

. And WTF is that creature in the promo for the next week's episode. It looks like some weird version of the ScareCrow!

I'm pretty sure it was revealed somewhere since so many networks/websites have picked it up and IMDB really isn't that reliable for these things (especially when it comes to Doctor Who).EDIT: Found it Edited by rukaio101

deecee yeah the episode did not waste time and did a poor job of showing passage of time

i was more perplexed by oliver coming and going from the courthouse twice and back in a jiffy after an arrow spin around the block 

as soon as the verdict was given i thought to myself malcolm is behind it, i mean the whole episode they made sure to repeat his name a lot 

very happy to see he is back even if he's bad but i love the actor :wub:

and OMG at the last scene revelation !!!! :o  :o  :o methinks this is one secret moira won't want to see have its day of truth 

OMG didnt thea and tommy... i just had a weird thought i can't remember their interactions from season 1