Interesting I hadn't previously read about it and it took till about 1/2 way in that I realise who he is :)..Liked Felicity in the ep

I like her in every episode, I am glad BA isn't staying for long, cuz I want Felicity and Oliver together. 

I can't wait for his own show though, it will be awesome. 

• Like 1

I like her in every episode, I am glad BA isn't staying for long, cuz I want Felicity and Oliver together. 

I can't wait for his own show though, it will be awesome. 

Yeah so do it....LOL on Oliver & Felicity don't think its going to happen but yes

And this next ep. is conclusion to the one we just saw, right? 

Yeah I believe so , I gather he might be in later 1 or 2 eps

• Community Manager

Yeah so do it....LOL on Oliver & Felicity don't think its going to happen but yes

I think the writers are definably heading towards them kissing. Anything beyond that? I don't know...but their definably being pushed together.

• Like 1

nah let him work for it!  he was not very nice trying to make barry allen look bad in her presence over his reason for being in star city 

is anyone anxious for that lab to blow up already ? every episode it keeps getting mentioned lol

, one reason i'm glad barry has finally appeared because that means its imminent 

To say this show shits all over Agents of Shield would be one of the understatements of the year.  I watched that show for a month ... and still have it as background noise, but man DC really have people who love these characters running this show. 

Simply fantastic ... Grant Gustin was great as Barry Allen and they nailed the origin.

Slade Wilson/Deathstroke is pulling the strings of Brother Blood. Great reveal of him (even though you knew when he started talking who it was)

Cyrus overdoses on the serum ... and seemingly will now become Solomon Grundy.

Oliver gets his mask.  :)

Poor Shado and that bastard Dr. Ivo.

... even enjoyed the Tommy cameo moment

... can't wait 5 weeks for another episode ... and seriously 9 or 10 months until another appearance from Flash is just too long. :P

Edited by Adam
  • Like 6

To say this show shits all over Agents of Shield would be one of the understatements of the year.  I watched that show for a month ... and still have it as background noise, but man DC really have people who love these characters running this show. 

Simply fantastic ... Grant Gustin was great as Barry Allen and they nailed the origin.

Slade Wilson/Deathstroke is pulling the strings of Brother Blood. Great reveal of him (even though you knew when he started talking who it was)

Cyrus overdoses on the serum ... and seemingly will now become Solomon Grundy.

Oliver gets his mask.  :)

Poor Shado and that bastard Dr. Ivo.

... even enjoyed the Tommy cameo moment

... can't wait 5 weeks for another episode ... and seriously 9 or 10 months until another appearance from Flash is just too long. :P

Seeing how the show went from a grim and gritty action show to a still grim and gritty but completely comic-book show has been fascinating.

• Like 4

Arrow has gotten really good.  When it's not pretending to be Batman, it's awesome entertainment.  Best show on TV now.

... and the fact that it's on CW means that a good percentage of people won't even consider it.  They've got it pigeonholed as another Smallville (which I still loved) and it's become so much more than that.  These first 9 episodes have been ridiculously well done ... and according to Amell ...

Stephen Amell @amellywood 1h

I swear to god, we are just getting started. #Arrow

:)

• Like 1

Yep, Agents of Shield is so underwhelming compared to Arrow.

i hate to admit it because i was psyched about AoS before it started but i can only agree with this statement

as it is i have yet to watch the latest episode of shield maybe this weekend if i have time for it 

Man SLADE has me terrified with his plan for oliver and company , i'm quaking in my boots (if i had boots) :ph34r:  :( ...

BARRYwas so much more likeable this episode poor thing ,anyone care to explain to me what exactly happened to him i saw the blast the lightning stuff floating but not sure i understand the mechanics of that making him the flash (i'm pretty clueless about flash lore)

sooo what's going to happen to ROY now that he was injected with the serum? :unsure:

THE GHOSTS  scenes were really emotional esp tommy's  :( i missed the character he was ok 

as for oliver and felicity  awesome scenes :wub:

when he was pissed off at her , i was like hold your ground felicity stand up to him !

• Community Manager

Yep, Agents of Shield is so underwhelming compared to Arrow.

I don't like comparing the two because the shows are in two different places. Arrow has gone through it's growing pains and is way more confident now. SHIELD is still figuring itself out.

• Like 3