Well that episode was kind of disappointing.

The villain felt weak ... and it hurt the episode ... plus more Laurel is always bad.  Plus, after having the ending with Slade & Barry, it's tough to move on right back to the basic story with Oliver & Sebastian Blood.  So is Barry gonna be sleeping for the next several months. :P

It was IMO the weakest episode of the season ... but I wasn't bored at all, so while slightly disappointing, that's more so due to the show setting such a high bar for this genre.

Still ... next week we get Deathstroke ... and it's pretty much their version of the Arkham Origins mask ...

Posted Image

Edited by Adam

loved olicity in this  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

agree they could have done more with sean mayer villain as i was very happy to see a firefly actor on the show 

reminded me when fans would geek out over battlestar galactica actors appearing on smallville!

still it was a good episode for a return episode ,and reminding everyone where characters stand , and take into account 5 weeks have passed since last episode a lot went on off-screen and we're just getting back into the groove of what's to come 

laurel was a bit annoying but that's par for episode , i'm thinking you're going to take the word of a cuckoo woman over the guy you're sorta dating /sorta friending (is this a word?) with 

and wouldnt she be on a no visiting policy with him being warned if anyone comes snooping around if he was hiding his mother (not that i don't believe what she said isnt true, but laurel shouldnt at this point )

• Like 1

i thought blood was a goner there for a sec, slade don't joke! 

he's good thanks to him plan is back on track as no one suspects blood anymore of being the skull guy !

can' t wait for oliver to find out that slade is alive that's going to be a shocker of epic proportion 

and yeah for roy joining the team , ok maybe not just yet but i suppose this means oliver will reveal himself to roy how else is he going to teach him to control his strength if he doesnt see his face! 

Arrow fans ... bask in the glory of this 3 minute movie'esque trailer for the next couple episodes ... at least episodes The Promise, Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey, and (I think episode 18 is titled) Deathstroke.  They're only finishing episode 19, so nothing here has to do with end of season stuff.

Insanity be coming ...