First great episode of the year and it has a series low (preliminary) in the ratings:

Net Show 18-49 Rating/Sh Viewers (millions)
FOX American Idol 2.7/8 10.51
CBS Survivor 2.4/8 9.62
ABC The Middle 1.9/6 7.15
NBC Revolution 1.3/4 4.77
CW Arrow 0.7/2 2.19

I started watching this on Netflix and now after a couple of months, I am all caught up with every episode. First, I want to say Felicity is my favorite character. Second, I am intrigued for what they have in store. It seems like they are building up beyond this season. I expect that we won't see Ra's Al Ghul until at least season 3. And, I wonder when Oliver will learn Malcolm is still alive. I do expect a big fight against Deathstroke at the end of this season, but I think Deathstroke will still be around for some time.

• Like 1

I started watching this on Netflix and now after a couple of months, I am all caught up with every episode. First, I want to say Felicity is my favorite character. Second, I am intrigued for what they have in store. It seems like they are building up beyond this season. I expect that we won't see Ra's Al Ghul until at least season 3. And, I wonder when Oliver will learn Malcolm is still alive. I do expect a big fight against Deathstroke at the end of this season, but I think Deathstroke will still be around for some time.

Yeah, he may 'defeat' Deathstroke ... but I don't get the sense he's going to kill him.  Slade seems to be too popular with the fan base to eliminate all together.  However, they'll probably find some 'year long villain' to introduce for season 3 ... I know lots of people are wondering due to upcoming episodes titled The Man Under the Hood ... and Seeing Red (along with Amell mentioning Oliver not the first vigilante ... and not all hoods are green) that Jason Todd/Red Hood might show up in Starling City before the end of the season, or into season 3.  I wouldn't be shocked, because I don't sense a Red Hood/Batman movie on the horizon anytime soon.

We'll see :)

Yeah, he may 'defeat' Deathstroke ... but I don't get the sense he's going to kill him.  Slade seems to be too popular with the fan base to eliminate all together.  However, they'll probably find some 'year long villain' to introduce for season 3 ... I know lots of people are wondering due to upcoming episodes titled The Man Under the Hood ... and Seeing Red (along with Amell mentioning Oliver not the first vigilante ... and not all hoods are green) that Jason Todd/Red Hood might show up in Starling City before the end of the season, or into season 3.  I wouldn't be shocked, because I don't sense a Red Hood/Batman movie on the horizon anytime soon.

The Red Hood would be awesome. But, there needs to be villains for the Red Hood to kill. 

The Man Under the Hood pretty obviously refers to Oliver (aka The Hood) and Seeing Red probably refers to Roy (aka Red Arrow).

If Red Hood were appearing, we'd have heard casting news about it already. Besides, the season is crowded enough as it is without a major player like Jason Todd turning up.

enjoyed diggle-centric episode very much ! suicide squad was fun but i was not happy they killed off my firefly alumni so quickly , maybe because he's a name , to me anyway the other 2 actors i dont know , maybe he agreed not to be a sporadic regular guest on the show 

who was the crazy girl speaking in a cell ?

Good new episode , there should be a batch of new episodes back to back Slade wilson is such a fun character , he's like the life of the party right now Team arrow doing their thing fighting back , getting very difficult though Laurel knows , det lance still so likeable and having the arrow's back And we got a mention of barry , some chick named iris and I guess it was a crossover of sorts as we probably met secondary characters from that show if the pilot is a go

Slade Is so powerful, I think Oliver has to kill him, and then let the show move on to other villains, as I can't see Slade limping away. At some point, they will have to fight to the death. I really like Laurel sister, so hopefully she stays around. I don't understand how Laurel will become a superhero, as the only reason her sister is so tough, is her years of training. Laurel would never be able to match that.

Shocked doesn't even cover how I feel after watching the latest arrow episode WTF SLaDe WtF???!!!!Going to sleep now I can't deal with this right now like seriously dude WTF ! That was brutal , I was expected it sorta but with the lance sisters and with a PG happier ending where no one died and oliver saved the day except he got whipped by mirakuru today big time whether roy or slade sighhh

I don't understand why Oliver thinks he is the last one that Slade mentioned? I think that person is Sara, but I would think that Slade should go after a lot more people to ruin Oliver including Sara, Laurel, Felecity, Diggle, Thea, Roy, Sin, Walter, and maybe leave Oliver alive after every person Oliver cared about was dead. That would cause Oliver the most pain.

Oliver is quiet self-centred at times. He sometimes doesn't see the big picture and thinks everything is about him. Slade may have a wider plan then just revenge on Oliver. What did he think Slade was going to do once Oliver was dead? Go back to the island and live a life of solitude.

• Community Manager

Oliver's kid is too young. The kid is like what, five? Six? Anyways I see no reason for Slade to target the child since Oliver has no idea the kid was even born. I doubt we'll meet the kid this season...