Gopher

Weekend Numbers (starts pg19) Taken2 22.5, Argo 20.2 mill

Hey, Mattek. :)Long time no see, buddy.

You stalking me? :P I just had to see about Argo and come on for a bit. Glad Taken 2 and Pitch Perfect are doing awesome as well. I think I'll finally be able to come here a little bit more often, things are finally calming down in ym life a bit. Oh and this thread is a tie with Green Lantern. Pure comedic gold.
  • Like 2

You stalking me? :P I just had to see about Argo and come on for a bit. Glad Taken 2 and Pitch Perfect are doing awesome as well. I think I'll finally be able to come here a little bit more often, things are finally calming down in ym life a bit. Oh and this thread is a tie with Green Lantern. Pure comedic gold.

I hope you can inject some drama in this place. :bouncy: The fall months are boring as hell.

We need more threads derailed! Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Is Argo's R rating kind of like The Matrix's R rating----meaning movies that shouldn't be R but were/are and still did well in the box office.Got a full slate of movies this week....Argo first, then sinister, then 7 psychopaths...im ready!

Is Argo's R rating kind of like The Matrix's R rating----meaning movies that shouldn't be R but were/are and still did well in the box office.Got a full slate of movies this week....Argo first, then sinister, then 7 psychopaths...im ready!

Argo has a ton of F bombs, so the rating at least as defined by the MPAA is deserved

Where the hell have you been? You abandoned my Olympiad!Seriously, I hope everything is fine.

Welcome to the Philippines! lol

Surprised it didn't get an R-13 but then again there are no sex(y) scenes in Argo so I guess that's why, F bombs are OK for the local censors as long as it doesn't have sexy/racy scenes lol Edited by forg

Surprised it didn't get an R-13 but then again there are no sex(y) scenes in Argo so I guess that's why, F bombs are OK for the local sensors as long as it doesn't have sexy/racy scenes lol

You guys should see the ratings of movies in Portugal. It is hilarious.

You guys should see the ratings of movies in Portugal. It is hilarious.

We have G, PG 13, R 13, R 16 and R 18. R 16 is just new and was just created because the largest mall chain here does not show R 18 movies because they only want "family friendly" flicks in the cinemas lol.

We have G, PG 13, R 13, R 16 and R 18. R 16 is just new and was just created because the largest mall chain here does not show R 18 movies because they only want "family friendly" flicks in the cinemas lol.

:wtf:

We have M-4, M-6, M-12, M-16 and M-18. It means that people with the respective age or over can see that movie alone.

Argo is a must see. Pretty rare that a film is relevant, educational and entertaining, but this film is all three. Plus it's pretty funny in places. I love Affleck's depictions of humor. They are nowhere near fart jokes. The humor is created by real humans dealing with real situations.

• Like 4