Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

I just hope that people wouldn't predict The Affair based on the real Reacher film coming out. I was adamant to get my film done before that's out. It's a FIncher film with a smoking hot Theron and a badass Thomas Jane. I saw a 12m OW prediction. I take that as an OD lol

Remember Girl With The Dragon Tattoo...

Whether or not a person named Jesus, a Jewish religious figure who the Romans crucified around 30 CE, actually existed is a legitimate historical question with some scattered scraps of evidence beyond the Bible.If he had said Jesus was crucifed than reanimated to smite Romans with fireballs from his ass, then you might have a legitimate grievance.

But..."Jesus is on a cross" refers to....Jesus....not a random Jewish guy. And not you coming at me with Wikipedia. Numbers pls.Anyway I just being shady towards Ueka lol, I didn't mean to spark an intense debate on whether or not Jesus existed, I don't really care if he's real or not. I believe in God myself (don't consider myself part of any organized religion because I believe organized religion is akin to evil and should be eradicated but that's for another topic or a future Oscar contender!). :wiggle: Edited by Hunch

Stop talking about Christianity, this is a box office forum...

And you are?...did you not see the "that is for another topic" part of my post? It's called quietly wrapping it up.

I will talk about whatever I please, this is a discussion forum. If you want to talk about box office only there's a specific section for that. Religion is a big part of humanity and films in CAYOM tend to be based around humans; it's going to pop up from time to time, some people are going to make semi-trolling comments and some are going to taken them too seriously, and occasionally people will discuss topics some consider sensitive, because CAYOM is based on creative freedom and freedom of expression. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Posted Image

And not you coming at me with Wikipedia. Numbers pls.

I only referenced Wiki because the article referenced actual Roman historians (Tacitus and Josephus) whose works from the first century C.E. do make mention of him.But in any case I have not read Dawn of Oblivion yet but I remember it a bit from old CAYOM. However I am very skeptical of casting James Franco as a presidential figure. It doesn't click in my head.

• Community Manager

And you are?...did you not see the "that is for another topic" part of my post? It's called quietly wrapping it up.

I will talk about whatever I please, this is a discussion forum. If you want to talk about box office only there's a specific section for that. Religion is a big part of humanity and films in CAYOM tend to be based around humans; it's going to pop up from time to time, some people are going to make semi-trolling comments and some are going to taken them too seriously, and occasionally people will discuss topics some consider sensitive, because CAYOM is based on creative freedom and freedom of exp<b></b>ression. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Posted Image

I don't mind people discussing religion with respect to people's beliefs. I mind when people dismiss another persons religion as fiction.

I can start Actuals this weekend if that is soon enough

Please, don't let my studio go bankrupcy right now in the first year :knight:I am pretty sure my main projects will make enough WW to greenlight a sequel. It is good that here we can control the budgets, and not like in that place called Earth :ph34r: