baumer

Full Weekend estimates pg 17

Amazing weekend. Now bring the boring times with Ralph, Bond and Twilight.

Best weekend ever was when Narnia started to kick KK`s ass and everyone who predicted KK to be the biggest movie of the year was going "No,no,pinch,pinch, I wanna wake-up from the nightmare, this can`t be real". What a great twist that was. Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

It's going to be interesting to see the Friday numbers. This guargantuan storm isn't supposed to be in NA until Tuesday so why would it affect weekend numbers?

It's going to be interesting to see the Friday numbers. This guargantuan storm isn't supposed to be in NA until Tuesday so why would it affect weekend numbers?

Bad movies?

I can see Monday - Tuesday number being affected.

Great to see Argo at number one but I still question whether it can reach 100 million. People that are saying that the Oscars will bring it back fail to realise that it will be out on DVD by then.

Edited by pieman

Great to see Argo at number one but I still question whether it can reach 100 million. People that are saying that the Oscars will bring it back fail to realise that it will be out on DVD by then.

They'll keep it cinemas I think.