A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

Why do these ticket prices vary so much?

I guess it may due to relatively better performance of second/Third tier cities. In fact in 2012, Chinese admissions growth rate has exceeded the boxoffice growth rate, which means ticket price is declining. For The Grandmasters, its distributor has set a mimimum price:30 Yuan($4.8), while Skyfall didn't.

I don't know how to paste the weekly boxoffice chart, :unsure:  waiting for firedeep....

Copy the chart than go to more reply options and than paste it there. Next highlight the chart and then click on the HTML option on the top right and submit post. 

Update: Official Opening Week number for Skyfall is 220,446,092 Yuan (including previews). On Monday, Skyfall made 1600M Yuan($2.57M), 45% drop.

Not a bad Monday gross. Sub-50% drop from last Monday I believe.If it averages 16m each for Tue-Fri it should be around 300m after Friday. From there, another 100m might be possible.How is the Tuesday looking? Is 20m possible?