Alpha

CAYOM - Year 5: Part 2

I really have no problem with Dawn winning this year, I really like it (I´m at 3/4 of reading it xD) but I don´t expect it to kill SpellForce.Like I said before something like this would be awesome: (raised a little bit)SpellForce - Shadow of the Phoenix: 90/ 380-400Dawn of Oblivion: 75/ 380-450 (don´t see it grossing 500M, but if it would be ok too)well we´ll have to wait until Electric has made his decision. :ph34r:

I'm glad I'm doing right by Starcraft. My plan is to have two Brood War films in Years 8 and 11 and then lie dormant for a bit because of how long it is taking Blizzard to finish Heart of the Swarm (and how long it'll take them to finish Legacy of the Void).

I guess they are working too hard on their "Titan" project.

My ranges for the December 17 movies:

Spellforce

Opening Weekend: 80-90 million

Domestic total: 300-360 million (big range, I know)

Dawn of Oblivion

Opening Weekend: 50-75 million (lower for higher openings of Spellforce)

Domestic total: 450-550 million (unbiased... -_-

• Like 1

Remember-Christmas weekend will have bigger drops then normal due to Friday being Christmas eve.Spellforce:OW: 130MTotal: 440MStarcraft:OW: 125MTotal: 365MJust those for now will do more later ;)

• Like 1

• Community Manager

That's true, but the two films will still hurt each other. Hindenburg will monitor the situation closely lol

Oh please. Everyone knows that the Hindenburg will have a glorious opening but then quickly burn up.

• Community Manager

uhh i would love to see your prediction come true but i think starcraft will iincrease more than that. btw what thell is going on here when i try to post with my asus tablet :(just crazy laggs

The forum was built for actual browsers on actual computers, not tablets? It lags sometimes on my iPad.

Remember-Christmas weekend will have bigger drops then normal due to Friday being Christmas eve.Spellforce:OW: 130MTotal: 440MStarcraft:OW: 125MTotal: 365MJust those for now will do more later ;)

I don't see any way Spellforce could open to 130m unless Dawn opens to 25-35 million, which shouldn't happen.
  • Like 2