#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

Here’s the Top 10 based on Friday estimates:

1. Breaking Dawn Part 2 (Summit/Lionsgate) NEW [Runs 4,070] PG13

Friday $65.0M, Weekend $135.3M

2. Skyfall (Eon/MGM/Sony) Week 2 [Runs 3,505] PG13

Friday $11.8M (-61%), Weekend $38.0M, Cume $158.0M

3. Lincoln (DreamWorks/Fox/Disney) Week 2 [Runs 1,775] PG13

Friday $6.5M, Weekend $18.0M, Cume $19.5M

4. Wreck-It Ralph (Disney) Week 3 [Runs 3,622] PG

Friday $4.3M, Weekend $19.0M, Cume $122.1M

5. Flight (Paramount) Week 3 [Runs 2,612] R

Friday $2.5M, Weekend $8.5M, Cume $61.2M

6. Argo (Warner Bros) Week 6 [Runs 2,210] R

Friday $1.1M, Weekend $3.9M, Cume $91.9M

7. Taken 2 (Fox) Week 7 [Runs 2,063] PG13

Friday $650K, Weekend $2.2M, Cume $134.7M

8. Pitch Perfect (Universal) Week 8 [Runs 1,122] PG13

Friday $400K, Weekend $1.3M, Cume $61.1M

9. Here Comes The Boom (Sony) Week 6 [Runs 1,350] PG

Friday $350K, Weekend $1.2M, Cume $41.1M

10. Jab Tak Hai Jaan (Yash Raj Films) NEW [Runs 161] NR

Friday $325K, Weekend $1.1M

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/breaking-dawn-part-2-sells-out-showtimes-as-final-twilight-saga-releases-at-midnight/

Seen the film at the cinema last night, truly awful.I'm not spoiling anything, but what a cinematic cop-out towards the end.And don't get me started on the BABY WITH THE CGI'D FACE!!!Yes, yes. A baby. with a CGI'd. Face. :lol:

I`m so happy Renesmee is noticed for that awful CGI face. I hate the character and actress was annoying as fuck in Flashforward where everyone was annoying as fuck so I`m glad that CGI absolutely overshadowed the character and actress in every way.

So, an anus weekend all around?

Oh, please, BD2 defeated threats to kill Twitards at midnight so all the talk about disappointment is LOL. Skyfall is holding well. Now for really bad news, Lincoln`s kicking ass! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Les Mis can`t come soon enough.

Overall, this weekends box office is lower than anticipated but there doesn't seem to be a clear reason as to why. Could the Tuesday release of Call Of Duty: Black OPS II be affecting movie attendance? COD is a massively popular multilayer death match game that appeals to much of the same demographics as Twilight and Bond.

Overall, this weekends box office is lower than anticipated but there doesn't seem to be a clear reason as to why. Could the Tuesday release of Call Of Duty: Black OPS II be affecting movie attendance? COD is a massively popular multilayer death match game that appeals to much of the same demographics as Twilight and Bond.

Teenage girls play COD?News to me. Edited by Heretic
  • Like 1