#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

Just got out of the Breaking Dawn show. Sold out. But I went tothe theatre down the street. So I was able to get in this 1. The entire theater was busy. Skyfall sellouts Lincoln sellouts and Ralph busy. 1 of the busiest nights I have seen at the theater in a long time including the summer

Whaddya want to do? :P

Well, my education background's in finance/economics so I'm hoping to find some way into the industry through that route. Probably not very realistic to pack everything up and move to LA, NY or SF right now but somewhere down the line I'd like to. Cleveland has kind of a budding film business going on with The Avengers and CA2 going there but if my most recent job lead goes through I'm likely going to be headed back to Iowa. Edited by tribefan695

I hardly ever post but there is truly nothing like a box office thread.Considering the bad rep Twilight gets from people outside the fanbase these numbers are both expected and solid. Twilight hit full capacity with New Moon and the fans have kept it steady, give or take a few, ever since.

• Like 3

Argo and Flight selling big too. Theres also an Indian movie that sold out both evening shows. Jab tak Haa jaan. Strange. Just a very busy night in the GTA for movies.