#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

Well, my education background's in finance/economics so I'm hoping to find some way into the industry through that route. Probably not very realistic to pack everything up and move to LA, NY or SF right now but somewhere down the line I'd like to. Cleveland has kind of a budding film business going on with The Avengers and CA2 going there but if my most recent job lead goes through I'm likely going to be headed back to Iowa.

Best thing to do is get some production assistant/interning under your belt, in an office for a production company. Finance isn't my area, but I'm happy to help out however I can, questions or otherwise -- PM me whenever, if you want.

Best thing to do is get some production assistant/interning under your belt, in an office for a production company. Finance isn't my area, but I'm happy to help out however I can, questions or otherwise -- PM me whenever, if you want.

Heh, thanks. :)Anyway, sounds like we had one hell of a Saturday judging from this thread. The Lincoln matinee I went to today was pretty full.