#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

Was hoping for slightly better for Skyfall, I must admit, even if it did have a 135m opener to deal with.

If the $12-13 million estimate holds it's looking at $41-45 million for the weekend. That means at worst it holds slightly less than TDK did and at best slightly better than The Avengers did. Needless to say in this age of frontloadedness that is great.

If the $12-13 million estimate holds it's looking at $41-45 million for the weekend. That means at worst it holds slightly less than TDK did and at best slightly better than The Avengers did. Needless to say in this age of frontloadedness that is great.

Except it didn't even have a $100m OW, let alone a $150m or $200m one like the movies you mentioned. Don't get me wrong though, near 50% is a very solid hold for it. Amazing though would have been more along the lines of 40% given its OW number.

To include Midnigths looks a little bit unfair, but now including previews seems totally dishonest. Puerto Rico,Canada they stop at nothing to blow up their result-reporting. I hope it backfires and gets relegated to a new category: highest 10pm-Thursday weekend- and nobody cares.

• Like 1