#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

You are a biased clown, see ya later. It was never going to do less than BD1 so to match that isn't "great" as you put it, record or not, it's expected and will again have horrific legs.

And this is a microcosm of how silly the haters are of Twilight. Suddenly the 4th best OD of all time is a disappointment. Dork.And it will have horrific legs. Really? Did you come up with that all by yourself? All three sequels have had bad legs. Do you have a team of monkeys doing your research for you?Next thing your team of monkey's will tell is that The Hobbit will probably open to number one on it's opening weekend. Edited by Breaking Dawn baumer
  • Like 3

And this is a microcosm of how silly the haters are of Twilight. Suddenly the 4th best OD of all time is a disappointment. Dork.And it will have horrific legs. Really? Did you come up with that all by yourself? All three sequels have had bad legs. Do you have a team of monkeys doing your research for you?Next thing your team of monkey's will tell is that The Hobbit will probably open to number one on it's opening weekend.

Too bad it needed Thursday shows to get that mark. Don't think it's a bad number, but 4th best OD when it needed substantial help from Thursday just isn't that impressive, especially for a finale.I'm actually with you on the haters, it's doing as expected.
  • Like 2

Twilight has become one of the most predictable series to track lately so 71m OD is neither good or bad, just "expected". There's not any casual audience left for it so finale factor wasn't going to push it to 150m+, but since fans are still loyal it remains stable. 135-140m is the range btw.

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 1

but lower than this movie's set up movie. Just because a movie makes a lot of money doesn't mean it can't be disappointing compared to expectations

Well I mean expectations this year have been high for every movie.

The budget for this film was at least 120M...So it already profits and will double that , thus making this a success.

Edited by iTz ReaLLy ED

I think I hit a nerve here with a twihard. Check the press and social media for the truth. Most of this country thinks this series is plain crap, and it's over!!! WOOT!

Funny, considering I have only watched the first TWILIGHT, and have never read the books. But if you really think that not making hyperbolic statements about the "failure" of BD2 equals being a Twihard, then by all means, go ahead. :)

I don't see a compelling reason why this would've increased much from the first. First of all it wasn't in 3D, and reviews were better but they still weren't exactly glowing, so I doubt many who weren't interested in the franchise before were going to all of a sudden come out for this one.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 2

And this is a microcosm of how silly the haters are of Twilight. Suddenly the 4th best OD of all time is a disappointment. Dork.And it will have horrific legs. Really? Did you come up with that all by yourself? All three sequels have had bad legs. Do you have a team of monkeys doing your research for you?Next thing your team of monkey's will tell is that The Hobbit will probably open to number one on it's opening weekend.

And the monkeys, in their amazing wisdom and box office knowledge, will deduce that The Avengers 2 and Avatar 2 will both open at # 1. :)
  • Like 1