Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Cows II is born of a joke when I put up a poll for a small group of friends on what movie they want to see. A friend of mine posted "Cows II - Vengeance." A few days later, we came up with this epic saga of movies, that, should they be profitable, span six movies that'll be released in a very fun order: 2, 4, 6, 1, 3, 5.Essentially, it's my replacement B-movie franchise for Chuck Norris. :P

Yeah definitely that first. I was thinking however of stringing the entire series into one big narrative.

If you do, then go in chronological order, that was the problem of the Disney films:Magician's NephewLion, Witch, and the WardrobeHorse and His BoyPrince CaspianVoyage Of The Dawn TreaderSilver ChairLast Battle

I'm thinking Lion,, which leads into Horse and His Boy. Then talking to Professor Diggory you get Magician's Nephew. Then I want to do some World War background stuff which would then go into Caspian, Dawn Treader, and Silver Chair.Then Last Battle will get special treatment as I want to include stuff after the book ends.

Edited by riczhang

Hey guys, I have a question:In my Steve Jobs biopic, what part of Jobs' childhood should I focus on; School or his interest in the Silicon Valley?

Biopics should have a dramatic backbone and not be just a description of the person's life...so whatever part of his childhood contributes more to the dramatic focus you're giving the film. Edited by Hunch