Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Only movie of mine that I could see making over $100M is To The Moon... Might strike $150-$175M+The Story of Daniel Rigger isn't money material and will, most likely, end up under $50MMy real blockbuster would be "The Lost Runes of Ensgril", but I doubt I'll get to that movie this year.

I expect The Cardinal in the Kremlin to drop from Red Rabbit. Impact was overly generous with that film and gave it 220m even though it was a spy drama with a little action near the end. Cardinal is a very technical and drawn-out spy drama/thriller and even though the Afghanistan subplot has action, especially near near the end of the film, it's still a drama/classic spy film first. Take away the Afghan subplot (which I might if I think it pads things out too much) and the real-life film Cardinal is closest to in mood, atmosphere, and pacing is something like Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

lol I'm not saying it will be as good as TTSS, just that the actual "spy" stuff is akin to TTSS or one of the classic 70s films such as Day of the Jackal, The Odessa File, and Three Days of the Condor.

Unbalanced 3 could see a major drop in attendance...the last two were successes, but they're equally polarizing. If Unbalanced 3 doesn't deliver the goods, then it could be a flop compared to the others.OW: $30MFG: $60M

In each year of the new CAYOM, a different person won best picture each year: Ry in Y1, Frank in Y2, Creator in Y3, Numbers in Y4, and yours truly in Y5. If that pattern sticks, then someone new is winning BP this year. My money's on riczhang or Blank.

In each year of the new CAYOM, a different person won best picture each year: Ry in Y1, Frank in Y2, Creator in Y3, Numbers in Y4, and yours truly in Y5. If that pattern sticks, then someone new is winning BP this year. My money's on riczhang or Blank.

Don't have an OC written yet and possibly might not finish. :lol: And hopefully Last Ditch Effort can do Oro numbers cus I think it's the better movie.

Considering my OC will probably end up being Expedecade.... I don't think a Bond movie will win BP, but I've been wrong before. ;) I don't really know how my actual OC good will be, honestly. Depends on how much you like Mr. Rogers. :P

The only movie of mine that will have a chance at winning some Oscars will be To The Moon, which, hopefully will win a Best Voice and Best Song... I doubt it'll get any other wins. Nomination maybe Best Animated Feature and Adapted Screenplay, but that's it. ( i think I might've jumped over the fence, actually. The movie has more chances to end with 0 nominations and 0 wins)

Something I noticed is that Y2 was a leap year, but then Y5 and Y6 are both leap years as well. lol

Yeah... Year 5 was behind for some reason, or ahead? Either we jumped a year or we used another one twice, and now we're just continuing from where we were supposed to be. (Year 5 was ahead a year, and now we're using the same calendar as Year 5 to be in the right order...that's it)

I have returned. Idk if anyone remembers me but sorry about scheduling some movies for I think Year 3 or 4 and then disappearing. Some stuff came up and I was unable to participate. Then I forgot about this place and missed Year 5. This time most of my stuff is pre-planned so I shouldn't end up not putting up the information.I am however, unaware of what most of the movies currently scheduled are about so it's easily possible my schedule might be terrible. If anyone notices something bad about it feel free to point it out so I can change it. Anyways here it is:August 5-7: Pendragon: Merchant of Death (Book 1 of the Pendragon Book series)January 15-18: Untitled Animated Movie about a boy who discovers he has magical powersOctober 21-23: Untitled Horror MovieFebruary 26-28: Walls of Stone (Medieval movie about a man who becomes king)

Edited by Killimano3

Something that might be helpful for when we start Part 1 is for the schedule to include not just the name of the film, but genre/studio/link? I'd be willing to format and edit the schedule if you'd all like.

Something like:

January 15

Movie Title (Studio) Genre - Theater Count