Olive

Rank all the Spider-man films

1. Spiderman 2---------------------------------------A+

2. Spiderman 1---------------------------------------A

3. Spiderman 3---------------------------------------B-

4. The Amazing Spiderman-----------------------C+

Edited by lolifofo
  • Like 1

(one of the worlds greatest trailers of all time in my eyes , it won over the people and showed us what Tobey Maguire is truly cable of--forget the others in the suit..TObey was so great as Spiderman he started a whole new breed of quality in SH films :)--bravo!!)

My favorites are below:

SM2 this film ties with TDK for me in ultimate quality in SH film for different reasons..It delivered the perfect combination of seriousness, comedy, romance and some drama filled situations and those feel good movies that make the film enjoyable to everyone not just SH fans. :)

9.8/10

SM1...This film started the era of  great Superhero films with realism and far less tongue and cheek...Miss you TM and Raimi Team ..Hope you come back to SM soon..Perhaps as the main Universe Spidey :)

SM3..A bit over the top , but still a better film than TASM.

7.8/10

TASM ...Not bad , but when compared to the triology not nearly good enough and unecessary to reboot.  Still I enjoyed it some

6.8 /10

SM 2

ASM

SM

SM 3

Aww man. .Empire but, say its not so my friend. YOu liked the reboot over SM1--The godfather along with Superman 1 as the films that started the great era of better quality made SH films  with all too realistic themes. :'(

GRRR(Gives you some web slingshots Empire LOL) :ph34r:

Woah, you hate Rami trilogy?

Grey ghost he is in the major minority on hating SM Rami Era... Without TM and Raimi Olive buddy, there would be no Iron Man or Avengers and no TASM either.  And seeing TASM had 3d a big budget and everything and still cant keep up with any of the SM films.. That says something. ;)

Obiviously the SM fanbase and GA loved Tobey and Rami films like crazy :).. Always amazes me the few haters, who ignore that SM1 started this whole wave of better comic films.

Edited by Superman001

Spider-Man 2 10/10Spider-Man 8.5/10Spider-Man 3 5/10The Amazing Spider-Man 5/10

Amen not even with 3D help and trying to ram the new guy as Tobey Maguires equal, could it overcome what people saw clearly.

The new guy is no Tobey Maguire.. And Mark Web is no Sam Raimi.. :)

I hope our team gets to come back and show  us another SM2 level film..

SM2 in my top 5 SH movies of all time.

SM1=TASM 7.5/10

SM3 2/10, I despise this POS with a passion. 

Damn Dru .... That was funny ,but though SM 3 had it flaws.. It still  has far better moments than TASM.. Like Harry fighting Petter.

Dark Peter.. The venom angle was handled horribly as was the last act though. Raim should have put his foot down more on  saving Venom in his own film in huge fight with peter. I dont know how Sony lost their mind to think you need the Sandman and Venom in one film...

Aww man. .Empire but, say its not so my friend. YOu liked the reboot over SM1--The godfather along with Superman 1 as the films that started the great era of better quality made SH films  with all too realistic themes. :'(

GRRR(Gives you some web slingshots Empire LOL) :ph34r:

I just saw my ranks and realized I messed them up, so I went back and fixed them.  :lol:

Here is my real rankings:

SM2

SM

SM3

ASM

• Like 2