RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

Plus the song didn't burn up the charts like her previous three hits from 21 did (all three singles hit # 1). In fact, Skyfall is literally Adele's least successful single to date, not even reaching the top five (peaked at# 8) and only spending one week in the Billboard Hot 100's top ten.

Well Chasing Pavements just peaked at #21 but that was her before the Grammys and all

Rumour Has It (single #4 from 21) is her least successful single to date as it peaked at #16 only. But it was not promoted that much though since Adele was pregnant already

OK, maybe it's not "most", but more likely "some". But you know what they say about the "vocal minority" having the loudest voices.Anyway. I've had my one derailed thread of the day. My work is finished. :P

Hiring Adele was all part of the plan to steal girls away from Twilight. Bond 24 will add the glittering vampires.

I don't think so but getting Adele to sing the Bond theme was a great marketing strategy

Conspiracy is when people get together and plan something, usually something clandestine. What you're talking about is predisposition. I'm inferring people who hated the idea were predisposed to hate it when they saw it.

And I'm not saying "anybody". I'm saying most on here. And I'm basing my hypothesis on patterns of behavior. I think there are some on here that possess a tendency to not "see the forest for the trees" and get caught up in whatever the general sentiment of the board is. I'm not saying this is planned. I think it's subconscious. Like, take TA for example. Great flick. Loved it to death. But it's far from perfect. But don't dare say anything to that effect or bam! here comes the pile on.

I've said many times that I wasn't happy with Loki being weak in the final fight. Chitauri were pretty weak as well. Nobody has gotten on me about it.