Shawn Robbins

3.8 "Guest Host Week with Gopher & Shawn"

For the record, I'm doing the bonuses with a 'wiggle room' of 2%. Meaning that if the actual percentage was -30.3% and you predicted -28.3% or -32.3% or anything in between, you'll get your points. If not, SUCKS FOR YOU, PAL!

For the TDKR question I'll count anything within 2k. For the AK question I'll count anything within $200.

We won't be counting the Jab Tak question because weekend BO wasn't reported it seems.

Here's something to keep you all busy while I grade you guys. Due before 9AM eastern tomorrow morning.

1. Will Silver Linings Playbook's PTA for Monday's daily box office be above $729?

2. Will Killing Them Softly make less than 500k?

3. Which will make more tomorrow, Lincoln or Skyfall?

4. Which will make more tomorrow, Hitchcock or Taken 2? (+1 if right, -2 if wrong)

Bonus (get within 2%): How much will Life of Pi drop tomorrow? (+3 if right, -3 if wrong)

Edited by Gopher

Aggregate scores for the frame. If you didn't lose points... you were lucky. Please let me know if I miscounted (though I feel like I didn't)

Totem: 15

baumer: 9

RichWS: -11

DoctorWho: 1

Goffe of Oz: 29

XenoZodiac: -3

Alfred: -13

CEDAR: -5

The Creator: 7

JackO: 5

riczhang: 1

ChD: -21

Edited by Gopher

Aggregate scores for the frame. If you didn't lose points... you were lucky. Please let me know if I miscounted (though I feel like I didn't)

Totem: 15

baumer: 9

RichWS: -11

DoctorWho: 1

Goffe of Oz: 29

XenoZodiac: -3

Alfred: -13

CEDAR: -5

The Creator: 7

JackO: 5

riczhang: 1

ChD: -21

82942867.jpg

This is just not my week. Missed both deadlines

Trust me... It's better you missed 'em. I wish I would've missed them... and I thought about not sending for a few moments -.-

So, I guess that now I will have 0 points, not -16? Please tell me it's like that... -.-

Edited by ChD