Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

Well if McCarthy had to make The Cobbler to purge all the bad mojo and instincts from his system so he could make Spotlight and presumably more future strong movies, I guess it's worth it.

So we should hope for the 2017 Nolan outing to be a colossal stinker, so his 2020 film is the best movie ever.

• Like 1

Have there been any Bridge of Spies reactions? Haven't paid close attention. Good reactions to this, the Walk and the Martian have me nervous for that one

No reactions yet for it. It is screening next week in a lot of cities. But looks like it will probably be a Captain Philips kind of run (with lower numbers) especially with the amount of competition it has.

Well if McCarthy had to make The Cobbler to purge all the bad mojo and instincts from his system so he could make Spotlight and presumably more future strong movies, I guess it's worth it.

So we should hope for the 2017 Nolan outing to be a colossal stinker, so his 2020 film is the best movie ever.

Nolan can do no wrong.

CRIMSON PEAK: Frighteningly beautiful - crazy creepy but not jump-scary. Some of Jessica Chastain's finest work. Gorgeous stuff, dug it lots

Crimson Peak is wonderfully designed and Jessica Chastain maniacally owns every scene she's in. Although, could use more scares & melodrama.

CRIMSON PEAK is darkly dreamy and savage and I liked it. Jessica Chastain is mesmerizing.

Crimson Peak is a visual, gothic masterpiece full of amazing imagery. Brutal but basic. Jessica Chastain is awesome. Period. #FantasticFest

Johnny Donaldson ‏@johnnydonaldson  15h15 hours ago
CRIMSON PEAK is gorgeous to look at & Chastain is perfection. Stunning, bold Gothic love story. #FantasticFest @cclegit

giphy.gif

@GermainLussier

Crimson Peak is not at all what you’re expecting, in both good ways & bad. Overall though, it’s beautiful & I liked it. #fantasticfest

@devincf 

I really liked CRIMSON PEAK. Beautiful, twisted, suddenly brutal. 

But here's a line from the movie to warn you about the movie: "It's not a ghost story, it's a story with ghosts in it."

@TheTomNix

Guillermo Del Toro has made an incredibly gorgeous, seriously violent love story. Get hyped for CRIMSON PEAK, y'all. #FantasticFest

@MattGoldberg 

'Crimson Peak' is GDT's spin on a love story in that he latches onto love's horrors. Takes a while to click, but it does.#FantasticFest

‏@davidehrlich

CRIMSON PEAK: almost a Tom McCarthy-level rebound from the disastrous Pacific Rim. CG ghosts are a crime but the rest is gorgeous gothic fun

I see through the BS.

The movie is mediocre, these tweeters are conflicted as to whether they should outright declare the movie good or bad. RT watch should be fun.

• Like 1