iceroll

Lincoln OS Thread, not Flopping that hard 66.5m

Still, Lincoln is a superhero only in America.

He will do better dom than Thor, Green Lantern,Hulk and Captain America.

And as I said, only americans know that Lincoln is a superhero.

It s a tough sell outsise of US fo' sho'.

Edited by The Futurist

It already beat WH WW. People claiming that its flopping hard need to have their brain fixed. Frost/Nixon did frikkin 8m, J. Edgar 41m, W flopped to 3m, Lincoln will easily beat these films, so again what were you guys expecting it to do?

Edited by Alfred Unchained

I have not seen any numbers from any country other than Spain and Mexico. Spain numbers were quite good and Mexico was fine given the movie's relevance to the rest of the world.

The thread title is utterly ridiculous. .The gang of less informed people seem to revel in this.  :rolleyes:

But this also gives sane posters ideas as to which of these posters to avoid like the plague.

I have not seen any numbers from any country other than Spain and Mexico. Spain numbers were quite good and Mexico was fine given the movie's relevance to the rest of the world.

The thread title is utterly ridiculous. .The gang of less informed people seem to revel in this.  :rolleyes:

But this also gives sane posters ideas as to which of these posters to avoid like the plague.

In Russia it grossed $40,000 OD, it's really a flop, we can't say it with other words...

But I never said I'm happy about it, I love Spielberg and his products, so I hope it can succeed in the other OS territories.

I just give numbers, I can't make up numbers to please people.

Edited by Hunter X Fullbuster

In Russia it grossed $40,000 OD, it's really a flop, we can't say it with other words...

But I never said I'm happy about it, I love Spielberg and his products, so I hope it can succeed in the other OS territories.

I just give numbers, I can't make up numbers to please people.

Fine, it did not do well in Russia. Is that the performance of the entire world? So Spain did $2.9M which would be excellent for a "US Centric" movie. Will somebody call the WW run great just based on Spain.? Let's look at the majority of the countries' performance before calling its run one way or hte other.

Edited by jb007

Fine, it did not do well in Russia. Is that the performance of the entire world? So Spain did $2.9M which would be excellent for a "US Centric" movie. Will somebody call the WW run great just based on Spain.? Let's look at the majority of the countries' performance before calling its run one way or hte other.

I just said it's a flop in Russia, not OS :P

It's way too soon to express an opinion.