Moviedweeb

TDKR "Honest-Trailer"

Are you kidding me? The first re-appearance of Batman is a joke of an action scene. There's nothing really exciting going on and Nolan's poor talent for directing action is glaring PARDON? YOU ARE RALLY SAYING THAT NOLAN IS POOR TALENTED?!. It's Zimmer's thunderous (reused) score that made you think some breathtaking action was taking place before your eyes but it's an illusion It's a variation, very well used and breathtaking, nothing wrong with that. It's not like Avengers had more than one theme (while TDKR have plenty those) . It's poorly paced and a standard chase already seen numerous times (just a rehash of Batman Begins chase)TF's and TA's action are pretty much the same, but actually without transformers (the city mass destruction, even the visuals...). Three movies with city mass destruction and TA just copied, very original with Batman just hanging around on his bike. (Oh man, that CGI bike jump is lame as if it was supposed to be a jaw-dropping scene, give me a break...) .

real danger is what lacks in TA's action scenes, the heroes are pretty much invencibles (even the human ones for god's sake) plus the scenes itself were pretty much average or only good, pretty much the opposite of TDKR. TDKR wins in real danger, TDKR wins in score, TDKR wins in the cinematography, TDKR wins in visuals and isn't far behind when it comes to comedy in action scenes. Edited by Goffe of Oz

real danger is what lacks in TA's action scenes, the heroes are pretty much invencibles (even the human ones for god's sake) plus the scenes itself were pretty much average or only good, pretty much the opposite of TDKR. TDKR wins in real danger, TDKR wins in score, TDKR wins in the cinematography, TDKR wins in visuals and isn't far behind when it comes to comedy in action scenes.

real danger is what lacks in TA's action scenes, the heroes are pretty much invencibles (even the human ones for god's sake) plus the scenes itself were pretty much average or only good, pretty much the opposite of TDKR. TDKR wins in real danger, TDKR wins in score, TDKR wins in the cinematography, TDKR wins in visuals and isn't far behind when it comes to comedy in action scenes.

TDKR staged action was lame and was upstaged by the sense of scale of a newbie Joss Whedon so it means a lot regarding Nolan's lack of talent in directing massive action (A CGI black loabster dodging 2 missiles over Pittsburgh's empty streets, that's what you call spectacular and epic compared to giant alien worms massively coming through a space portal getting ripped off by 6 superheroes in a overcrowded and besieged New-York??!!! Give me a break, dude!)As for comedy in TDKR, LMFAO WHAT? It's like saying there's deep geopolitical analysis in Transformers 2. (Nolan must be the most unfunny director of Hollywood at the time being).Maybe you're talking about Bane's goofy voice but I don't think it was supposed to be a comical relief... Edited by dashrendar44

This is going to get nasty...One can say the action in TDKR rises had more substance but to argue it was more fun.Well then you have your head stuck up your ass...I agree though, TDK fans say two missles going around the city was epic...or the aircraft flipping over a building was epic...Well the one minute long shot of all the hero's fighting together in TA was epic.The shot were Hulk bitchslaps the whale saying "I am always angry" and then the Avengers assemble in a circle is epic with the Avengers theme was epic.Both scenes people cheered and clapped at the theater...

Edited by Lordmandeep

Maybe because Nolan doesn't know how to properly use a green screen as that evidence shows:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQoNOiuK_7w

Oh, What's that? Batman didn't freefall from a real building for real? :o

Posted Image

Next, you gonna tell me Nolan doesn't use CGI...

i didnt say Nolan works without green screens. What i meant was i prefer real stunts and actions that seem more real than what avengers put out. That is something Nolan is known to do. You try to diss nolanites or any TDKR fans in general but you sound exactly like them.

People putting down Nolan because they dont like his action scenes lol. He is one of the most sought after director in Holly wood atm because of the dark knight trilogy. So deal with it. You can criticise him like the next director but fact is he has already left his mark on the industry like spielberg and cameron did.

can you tell me what im looking at in the video because i dont see anything. its not very clear

Edited by Omario
  • Like 1

.can you tell me what im looking at in the video because i dont see anything. its not very clear

The glare of the tv screen on the table is all green, meaning that the tv image was put on later, but it was green at the time of filming Edited by 75live

Annie Wilkes from Misery gives her thoughts on TDKR endingAnnie Wilkes: When I was growing up in Bakersfield, my favorite thing in the whole world was to go to the movies on Saturday afternoons for the new superhero movie. Paul Sheldon: [nodding] Comic book films. Annie Wilkes: [shouting] I know that, Mr. Man! They also called them superhero movies. I'm not stupid ya know... Anyway, my favorite was Batman, and once it was the end of the Dark Knight Rises. He was flying away at the end with a nuclear bomb strapped to the bottom of the bat, and then we get a shot of him in the cockpit five seconds before it explodes. He closes his eyes, and the nuke went off and I was so upset and excited, and the next scene, you better believe I was sad that Batman had just died. Then, a few scenes later, they said that he survived, they showed him in a cafe in Florence! All we got was a crappy hint about the autopilot, but no explanation for how he escaped a nuclear blast with five seconds! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened a minute ago! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCK - A - DOODIE BAT! Paul Sheldon: [long pause] They always cheated like that in com... Nolan movies.

• Like 2

The glare of the tv screen on the table is all green, meaning that the tv image was put on later, but it was green at the time of filming

ahh i see. Nice find by whoever done it, but not something that is visible. Mistakes like that are in every single movie

To be fair the TDKR honest trailer was very harsh towards the film..TA Honest Trailer was more like "yeah some dumb plot points but it was fun so who cares!!"

That's because it reflects how the movies really are. TDKR is ridiculous, TA has a few lapses in judgment.
  • Like 1

A CGI black loabster dodging 2 missiles over Pittsburgh's empty streets, that's what you call spectacular and epic compared to giant alien worms massively coming through a space portal getting ripped off by 6 superheroes in a overcrowded and besieged New-York??!!! Give me a break, dude!)

I never said those lines,don't put words in my mouth, the two scenes listed above that a I think trumps over any scene from TA.

As for comedy in TDKR, LMFAO WHAT? It's like saying there's deep geopolitical analysis in Transformers 2. (Nolan must be the most unfunny director of Hollywood at the time being).

when the young policeman shoots in Batman's gun, is to be a comic moment, despite not being laughing out loud moment, gave me chuckle

Maybe you're talking about Bane's goofy voice but I don't think it was supposed to be a comical relief...

you know what is goofy? thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdH8_MIIEpQMany think that is the funniest scene, but is simply ridiculous, silly (of course, goofy) and incredibly overrated, I tell you why: Loki really thought with his little speech he would stop the hulk? wouldn't be better think of a way to escape? being that he was so smart the entire movie, that happens, just damn unforgivable

"Many think that is the funniest scene, but is simply ridiculous, silly (of course, goofy) and incredibly overrated, I tell you why: Loki really thought with his little speech he would stop the hulk? wouldn't be better think of a way to escape? being that he was so smart the entire movie, that happens, just damn unforgivable"

Posted Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Dude, do you need a hug??? :hug: That's the best scene in the movie that caused me to laugh along with everyone else for a good 5 minutes.. We laughed so hard, we missed the HULK calling him a Puny God.. People whp say this is overrated are the same people whp honestly think TDKR was really all that and then some when in fact, the general moviegoer this past summer more than preferred The AVENGERS over TDKR, Aurora CO. Shooting or not.. It was simply the better, more entertaining movie..

there are funny moments in TA, but Puny god isn't one of them