filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (12/05)

I still think BD2 has a chance at number one...probably not, but number 2 is a good possibility as well.

There is probably a better chance we get hockey back then BD2 being number one :PFigured if anyone would appreciate that joke, it would be you ;)

There is probably a better chance we get hockey back then BD2 being number one :PFigured if anyone would appreciate that joke, it would be you ;)

Hahahaha...but I think there is a good chance we have BD2 as number one as opposed to hockey coming back. Owners will not budge, they are stubborn and stupid and they are being represented by a buffoon.

Hahahaha...but I think there is a good chance we have BD2 as number one as opposed to hockey coming back. Owners will not budge, they are stubborn and stupid and they are being represented by a buffoon.

Well hopefully those buffoons notice that the talks have been going better without them in the room. I miss hockey :(and I still think BD2 won't be number one. Not that i am rooting against it, just a feeling
  • Like 1