CoolioD1

SAG Thread (nominees in 1st post)

Best Ensemble in a Motion Picture"Argo""The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel""Les Misérables""Lincoln""Silver Linings Playbook"Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading RoleBradley Cooper, "Silver Linings Playbook"Daniel Day-Lewis, "Lincoln"John Hawkes, "The Sessions"Denzel Washington, "Flight"Hugh Jackman, "Les Miserables"Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading RoleJessica Chastain, "Zero Dark Thirty"Jennifer Lawrence, "Silver Linings Playbook"Helen Mirren, "Hitchcock"Naomi Watts, "The Impossible"Marion Cotillard, "Rust and Bone"Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting RoleAlan Arkin, "Argo"Robert De Niro, "Silver Linings Playbook"Philip Seymour Hoffman, "The Master"Tommy Lee Jones, "Lincoln"Javier Bardem, "Skyfall"Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting RoleSally Field, "Lincoln"Anne Hathaway, "Les Misérables"Helen Hunt, "The Sessions"Nicole Kidman, "The Paperboy"Maggie Smith, "Best Exotic Marigold Hotel"Outstanding Action Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture"The Dark Knight Rises""Skyfall""The Bourne Legacy""The Amazing Spider-Man""Les Miserables"

Edited by CoolioD1

Django is the dark horse in Ensamble. QT usually has very strong cast. But your list sounds right. Though I expect SAG to boost one of Django actors most likely SLJ (they tend to make unusual picks and although SLJ`s got quite a few tweets that put him over Leo and Waltz, he made no showing in critics awards) or Waltz. I`d love Leo entry but Waltz boost makes me think that he`s capitalizing on playing a likable soundrel while leo is held back by a really nasty villain.

• Like 1

I don`t think there will be any replacements. That line-up sounds right.I`m pissed at Waltz surge. He has ZERO chance of winning so his nom for the same kind of role he`s only good at (it`s true, I don`t recall raves for Green Hornet, WFE and 3M) is a waste and really infuriating.

I don`t think there will be any replacements. That line-up sounds right.I`m pissed at Waltz surge. He has ZERO chance of winning so his nom for the same kind of role he`s only good at (it`s true, I don`t recall raves for Green Hornet, WFE and 3M) is a waste and really infuriating.

LOL, how is this role even remotely similar to his role in IB? And I do recall many reviewers of WFE saying he was the best thing about the movie.

LOL, how is this role even remotely similar to his role in IB? And I do recall many reviewers of WFE saying he was the best thing about the movie.

Best thing about a movie that isn`t even certified fresh.And everyone who read Django script says King Schultz is basically Landa but on the good side.

I think Argo will get in because Ben Affleck is also an actor and he has been campaigning hard for the Guilds recognition. I don't think Django is getting in over Argo but I have been wrong about a lot of things this year.

Yeah, that too. But he won`t miss DGA and PGA noms although PGA should nominate TA or at least Skyfall because they are critically acclaimed super hits and producers should recognize boxoffice. Yet they snubbed DH2 completely although PGA was the place where the series should have been rewarded.

Ann Dowd. I would say Matthew McCounaghey but he seems pretty much locked as of now.

Compliance is such a difficult sit though. It's worth than WNTTAK and that's saying something. The Guilds generally don't spring for something like that. That being said it's awesome if she did though.

Argo

Lincoln

Les Mis

Silver Linings Playbook

Exotic Marigold Hotel

Just took out ZDT for Exotic Marigold Hotel, and moved it to 2nd Alternate behind Moonrise Kingdom. Hopefully this doesn't come to bit me in the ass tomorrow.