iceroll

Weekend #s Hobbit 84.7 ROG 7.4 Linc 7.2 Sky 7.0 Pi 5.4 BD2 5.2 pg 90

You cannot extrapolate from just one theater. Using Rallax's theater number for midnights, the Friday number should have been $47.6M, but the friday gross ended up being $37.5M.Rallax's theater was over 41% better than the national average for Friday gross excludng midnights.

You cannot extrapolate from just one theater. Using Rallax's theater number for midnights, the Friday number should have been $47.6M, but the friday gross ended up being $37.5M.Rallax's theater was over 41% better than the national average for Friday gross excludng midnights.

I know just wanted some positive vibes for Hobbit. Rth already said 27-30M.

H1 matinee trade is quite good, I can't be assed working anything out atm, beach is calling :) it could be 27-30 but all depends on evening and other factors see how it looks later

not changing much from earlier rough rangeatm Sat looking like;H1 27.8-29.5m,Linc 3.15m,sky 3.1,ROTG 3.3,BD2 2.2,LOP 2.4,PFK 1.3,WIR 1.6
  • Like 2

So I guess my question is: Will the HOBBIT be receiving a "What Went Wrong" Thread at the end of this weekend and also an HONEST TRAILER???

What is up with you and the honest trailers?

Wait till the home video release! Those things take time....

Something interesting H1 Fri 4 of top 10 theatres were in SLC, only 1 in NYC,Others 1 each TOR,LA,SEA,BOS,SFO

Of all the places. Not to mention, there's almost more people in Brooklyn than Utah, so I have no idea how that works out.