iceroll

Weekend #s Hobbit 84.7 ROG 7.4 Linc 7.2 Sky 7.0 Pi 5.4 BD2 5.2 pg 90

F$38S$35S$27= $100 OWAverage December Multiplier 4x = $400m... and people are already saying it's bombing? if it did make less then $300m Domestically. then people of the world have lost there minds and are having others thinking for them like stupid critics.

It may still be a December record (at least we hope so) but there's really nothing 'good' about this number. Every movie's performance is relative to expectations, and The Hobbit is falling short of them big time.

You were wrong about THG. ;)

Yeah.... off by 30 million, a whole fucking 8%!!And it is not meant to be an excuse, but I never did any calculations for that projection, just said it off the top my head, because I never cared much for that film to do any calculations.

Yeah.... off by 30 million, a whole fucking 8%!!And it is not meant to be an excuse, but I never did any calculations for that projection, just said it off the top my head, because I never cared much for that film to do any calculations.

I was joking. I know you're one of the best predictors, was trying to lighten the mood a bit. It's been pretty awful day here.

I'm not as excited about Pacfic Rim as you and Neo are. Maybe 500M WW but not the 1B+ you're predicting. I just don't see it.

500m is not even a question.... the scale of the movie alone guarantees it.500m will probably come from Asia alone.
  • Like 2