baumer

Tues Numbers RTH (NYD and Cheap Tues make for big bump)

I'm fairly close to locking 300M for it. With the drops it's having, it should make around 310M and maybe even over FOTR.

No. I`m sick of FOTR being the least grossing movie even though it beats the shit out of TH when adjusted but, then, TPM unadjusted beats the shit out of FOTR and that`s bad enough.

TH trilogy could act like LOTR trilogy.300M grosses.Progression for each movie.

Unfortunately that`s true though I really hope that Fake Katniss movies drop from TH. But franchises tend to work the same way and The Prequels repeated OT patern of first is the biggest second drops third makes between first and second. Die Tauriel die. Edited by fishnets

How big will the drops today be? 50%?

For the movies that jumped 60-100+ percent probably. I wouldn't rule out even harsher drops ~60% for them either. Something like SF which only jumped 4% should have a small drop today, probably 10-20%. Edited by riczhang

I doubt the majority of the Dwarves would be aiming for a Hollywood breakout since aside from Armitage/Turner/guy playing Fili they're all middle-age actors who do stage work. The only names I recognized were James Nesbitt (Bofur, from various Brit films) and Graham MacTavish (Dwalin, from his voice work in the video game industry)

Richard Armitage North and South. You didn't see that wonderful mini series. Plus he was in Captain America. Edited by ECSTASY

So, AnneHathaway will have a 600M year?And becoming the sensation...twice?She's really here to stay.(if someone was still in doubt).

She's been here a while. I've adored her since Princess Diaries.

With any luck (not that most of you care lol) BD2 will pass 290 this weekend.

It would have to increase over the last weekend...Next Friday should be the day the mark is passed.Django with an amazing Tuesday, Les Miserables still with some good numbers, but far from impressive compared to its OD.

Richard Armitage North and South. You didn't see that wonderful mini series. Plus he was in Captain America.

The only North and South that matters is Patrick Swayze one bitches! Also, Armitage sans Emo prostethics looks like Dimitri from Project Runway.

Richard Armitage North and South. You didn't see that wonderful mini series. Plus he was in Captain America.

I saw him in Captain America as Nazi Saboteur #2, not really a notable role. Edited by 4815162342

I saw him in Captain America as Nazi Saboteur #2, not really a notable role.

Neither was but he was the star of the mini series. Probably something you wouldn't like since it's a period romance, lol. But he was in BBC Robin Hood and MI5 for quite a few years. He was also in Strike Back.