baumer

Tues Numbers RTH (NYD and Cheap Tues make for big bump)

I want to see more of Thorin...He looks cool!

he`s not going to happen. The actor is already 41 and all his pre-TH credit is BBC. he ha sno charisma. he`d bomb if they tried to make him the leading man. If Viggo who can speak like an American couldn`t make it big this punk certianly won`t.

I swear you wanted the first one to bomb lol!

TH can`t bomb but actors can. I want them to bomb and they will. Bomb bitches bomb! esepcially Katniss wannabe. WTF were they thinking when they cast someone who could be Lawrence grandmother?

In TH. I want them to bomb with the indsutry that nobody give them good roles and that they disappear into oblivion from where they came from. And if I want someone to bomb they bomb. So bomb!

Freeman, Serkis and McKellen were great. They'll get plenty of roles in the future. Edited by druv10

I swear you wanted the first one to bomb lol!

If that's directed at me I said it would do 300 and 1 billion total. So I didn't think it would bomb at all.

Freeman, Serkis and McKellen were great and they were the best part of the movie for me. They'll get plenty of roles in the future.

By TH actors I mean Thorin douche, Katniss`s Granny, Borelando and those annoying 30something prankster pricks.

If that's directed at me I said it would do 300 and 1 billion total. So I didn't think it would bomb at all.

You didn't predict a billion overseas so you're a haterget with the times, b :P

he`s not going to happen. The actor is already 41 and all his pre-TH credit is BBC. he ha sno charisma. he`d bomb if they tried to make him the leading man. If Viggo who can speak like an American couldn`t make it big this punk certianly won`t.

I know I shouldn't ask but here goes anyway. Why is he a punk?

Discount tickets work both ways. They deflate incoming receipts per admission, and since NYD is traditionally a major moviegoing day, discount Tuesday wouldn't affect actual moviegoing as much as incoming receipts per ticket.Using a local theater as an example, if Film X on a normal Tuesday gets 1 million admissions for $8 a ticket, it gets $8 million. But if on discount Tuesday it gets 1.25 million admissions for $5 a ticket, it gets $7.25 million. More people come, but it makes less money.

So how is it that Tuesdays record big jump these days?It is more like admissions are around 2 million for a gross of $10 million.

I know I shouldn't ask but here goes anyway. Why is he a punk?

because he is. he sleepwalked through the movie, looked bored as fuck, was turning his betetr profile to the camera (what a poseur) and pretty much was doing the handsome actor schtick without really trying to create a distinguishable character. And I don`t think I`m too harsh on his non-perforemnce just because I saw the acting sensation that is DU a day before. he`s a lazy ass who thinks he`ll stand out just because 98% of his peers in the movie wouldn`t make an entry on Sexiest,etc list.