Hiccup

Year 1 Advanced Schedule

I made several changes to the schedule regarding my films. The Mars Trilogy has moved to Christmas and Adventures has moved to March 25th so the holiday season would be less crammed with animated films which will leave December open to animated films.Dexter of Suburbia, I would personally move The Bear and the Fox out of November since we have two animated films opening already. You could move it to December 9th or Christmas weekend.

Being written from a cheap hotel in Dover England :)January 14 - I F***ed a Zombie (title pending) - Jay Baruchel/Tracy Morgan horror/comedyFebruary 11 - Montmarte - Amanda Seyfried Romantic Comedy (Directed by Michel Gondry)March 18 - All My Friends Are Dead - Wes Anderson AnimationJuly 15 - Wicked - Adam Shankman MusicalOctober 14 - A Tramp Abroad - Jeff Bridges DramedyDecember 25 - Tahrir Square - Paul Greengrass directed Biography

You're actually lucky that it's Ry doing Year 1 actuals because he won't be influenced by The Morrow/The Morrow II's success in the original CAYOM.Christmas Day Weekend you have the same kind of competition as The Morrow's weekend, so moving it back doesn't help. December 9th is the better of the dates to move it to, but you don't have to move it. Even a slightly softer opening will be counteracted with holiday legs.

Edited by 4815162342

Yes, but I think if I release it on Christmas Day it would have a bigger opening than on the same weekend as The Morrow. Two big movies on the same date appealing to the same audiences isn´t that smart I think. So at least it would be one week in between the releases.

But there's a big sci-fi film also opening the Wednesday before Christmas (Dec. 21) so Spellforce would be in the same position and would have less winter weekdays to establish legs.I am going to put up Part 1 in a couple hours so think about it.