Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

I hope at least we have a true competition between two nominees. Last year The Artist had like... 95% chances of winning. And the same goes for The King's Speech in the year before. I hope Lincoln don't swap all the guild awards.

TKS vs. TSN was somewhat exciting, since some suspense remained until Hooper's DGA win.

No one will have a better day than Harvey and Jeff Wells.

Except Shakespear In Love was not a real Oscar film and it never should have been nominated. SLP is the real deal and it has every right to be here.
  • Like 1

Hmm, so Marion Cottilard got snubbed?

Hell yeah, that'll teach her a lesson. Trying to steal Legend Riva's Foreign Language Acting Nom. Academy Award Nominee Emmanuelle Riva, I just love the sound of that. Should've gotten in 5 decades ago for Hiroshima mon Amour. But, doesn't matter.