Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

Go away, just cause you didn't like it doesn't mean others did.

Why are people so sensitive? I loved Les Mis, but that doesn't mean others aren't allowed to hate it. Seriously, people have different opinions get over it.
  • Like 1

Jk. I have a very strong love/hate les mis. It usually skews more towards hate, unfortunately

Not a big fan either. It's such a sissy vote. Get some balls and put Perks in its place.
  • Like 1

I know only directors get the foreign language prizes but is it possible for SPC to get Riva up there with Haneke or even just Riva accepting the award tomorrow? It'd be a very picture perfect and charming moment and a seriously good campaign move. It'd get a lot of good press. I can see the press reporting it the next day.I also think we could see a 2002 play out; frontrunner gets almost beat out by unexpected late surge and ends up loosing some categories.

Edited by riczhang

I know only directors get the foreign language prizes but is it possible for SPC to get Riva up there with Haneke or even just Riva accepting the award tomorrow? It'd be a very picture perfect and charming moment and a seriously good campaign move. It'd get a lot of good press. I can see the press reporting it the next day.I also think we could see a 2002 play out; frontrunner gets almost beat out by unexpected late surge and ends up loosing some categories.

I think it should be either Haneke alone, or Haneke, Riva and Trintignant.

Look, Stephen Dillane is great as Stannis. That said, the man can't do an American accent.

True. I'm still unsure who he was playing, he acted like Rahm Emanuel, only with balding short hair. The acting was very good, but not much effort in hiding the accent.