ChD

Weekend Estimates (ZDT $26M, GS $16.7M, AHH $17.5M)

Next weekend will be the worst MLK Weekend in years. No opener will make over 20M.

There's always a surprise hit... I'm going with Arnold.Remember A Haunted House? No chance it his 10M opening weekend - Total flop!Look, it's doing x1.6 which is great. Last Stand has a real shot... I tell you... I CAN FEEL IT!

Glee is an absolute piece of shit. Chris as the lead gay is more than enough reason to stop watching. He's infuriatingly stereotypical which drives me absolutely crazy sometimes. Newsflash, MOST gay and especially bisexual men are the complete opposite of that. What's so ridiculous is that they're not promoting much tolerance with Chris's character. I have nothing against feminine and flamboyant men, but they are clearly not the majority and shows should stop having them as leads so much. Cast a non-stereotypical gay (who represents the majority of gays and is more identifiable with straight men) and there will be a lot more tolerance promoted. Fucking idiots.

• Like 5

Glee is an absolute piece of shit. Chris as the lead gay is more than enough reason to stop watching. He's infuriatingly stereotypical which drives me absolutely crazy sometimes. Newsflash, MOST gay and especially bisexual men are the complete opposite of that. What's so ridiculous is that they're not promoting much tolerance with Chris's character. I have nothing against feminine and flamboyant men, but they are clearly not the majority and shows should stop having them as leads so much. Cast a non-stereotypical gay (who represents the majority of gays and is more identifiable with straight men) and there will be a lot more tolerance promoted. Fucking idiots.

Posted Image
  • Like 3

Well Karoafky's a fuckig joke, Blaine's so one dimensional I'm surprise they aren't using a cardboard cutout. The only gay character that has any semblance towards reality is Sebastion and he was a foil.

Remember that one magical half-season when Glee was one of the best shows on television? Good times, good times.Next weekend will be interesting. Mama will do okay, but the horror market has been satisfied (and pissed off) recently. Broken City skews older than Contraband and adults have lots to watch right now, but if reviews aren't terrible like Gangster Squad's, who knows. No idea what The Last Stand will do.

• Like 2

Not really looking forward to anything coming out in the next couple of months. Maybe Die Hard 5, but nothing that really grabs me till Iron Man 3.

Looking forward to (with varying amounts of interest) Warm Bodies Identity Thief Side Effects The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (though this could be quite bad) The Place Beyond the Pines The Heat Upstream Color Pain & GainNot to mention all of the movies that will be coming out of Sundance in the coming months. Those should get me to summer.