Gopher

The 2013 Box Office Awards Nominations (THANKS FOR VOTING)

The Hunger Games apparently got more votes than Beasts. That's stupid.

Most of the board has not seen Amour or Beasts or Master....so it's tough to vote for something you haven't seen.

At first I was kind of disappointed that TDKR was nominated, but then I saw that we narrowly missed the likes of Hunger Games and The Avengers being nominated as well.It's kind of comparable to getting shot in the leg instead of taking two bullets to the brain.

• Like 2

Love that Django got all three supporting actors, and I'm glad that alot of my choices made it in for best picture. But I really wish that a suprise, blockbuster hit like 21 Jump Street or Ted had gotten into the Best Picture lineup over a particular film that I voted the WORST of the year.And great job, Gopher.

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 1

Love that Django got all three supporting actors, and I'm glad that alot of my choices made it in for best picture. But I really wish that a suprise, blockbuster hit like 21 Jump Street or Ted had gotten into the Best Picture lineup over a particular film that I voted the WORST of the year.

And great job, Gopher.

You didn't... did you?

Posted Image

• Like 2

I got a few problems with this board.....first the TV Comedy category WHERE THE HELL IS COMMUNITY??? 2nd, there should be a rule about an actress getting 2 nominations in the same category, Jennifer Lawrence (even though I love her) shouldn't get 2 nominations. 3rd, Liam Neeson for Best Actor on The Grey????4th, love all the Perks and Cloud Atlas love.