24 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

THIS. WAS. HORRIBLE.

It made me chuckle a few times, mostly the segment with home schooling. That was about it. And the ending scene with that fucking cat... I MEAN. WHAT. THE FUCK.

0.5/10

Phew. Difficult to give a grade to such a mess - some of the shorts were actually funny while others fell flat from the start; but even most of the funny ones had bad timing and went on for too long, much tooo loooong. The only sequences with good timing were the leprechaun short and the children in automats spot. I might consider rewatching those.

I didn't watch it all but here's the review of what I have seen (my computer crashed half way through)The sketch with those 3 boys and the computer looking for movie 43- D (absolutely awful and cringeworthy)Kate winslet and hugh Jackman- Hugh Jackman neck ruined this part of the sketch which I was trying not to look at but winslet was really good. c+Naomi watts sketch- I really enjoyed this part and found it really funny. B+Chris Pratt sketch- OK but quite disgusting. CThe sketch in the supermarket- one of the worst things I have ever seen. This was just plain awful in every way. F. THAT'S WHEN MY COMPUTER CRASHEDOverall Rating: C-

I finished it and oh dear, that got worse by every second. My final rating is probably around a D which ill give in a few minutes

EDIT: It's a D+ as there were a couple of quite good sketches [moretz and watts ones] though there were mostly awful ones.

Edited by Frozen2014
  • Like 1

So I just watched this film on Netflix and WHAT THE FUCK. It is a pretty bad film, even insultingly bad at times and not because it was offensive (i love a good offensive joke) it's just that most of the time they were not funny. I feel I have an inappropriate and sometimes even childish sense of humour but I still didn't find Hugh Jackman with balls on his neck that funny.I will say though that the Terence Howard scene was the best, I laughed out loud at that but overall thats about 10 minutes in an hour and a half film. Also Halle Barry blowing the blind kids candles out was pretty hilarious.2 out of 10.

• Like 1