What the hell was up with that last scene? Like, seriously.

GG drama as usual. ;) I thought the previous few episodes were some of the best they've had in a few years now. It's kinda feeling like they're really pulling the entire thing together for a decent-good conclusion.

• Community Manager

GG drama as usual. ;) I thought the previous few episodes were some of the best they've had in a few years now. It's kinda feeling like they're really pulling the entire thing together for a decent-good conclusion.

Yeah, not necessarily what I meant. For that last scene, GG quickly dropped it's general style and became a live-action cartoon with that music and those camera angles. Edited by Water Bottle

so what did everyone think of the series finale i know it's 2 months but still

i loved that we get our Chair endgame and Derena too what did everyone think of Dan Being GG? also i loved the kristen Bell Cameo this was a satasfying finale to a very mediocre season i will say it is better then season 5 was Dair ruined the show

Yeah, not necessarily what I meant. For that last scene, GG quickly dropped it's general style and became a live-action cartoon with that music and those camera angles.

i don't even get what the point of that scene was or bringing back bart just to kill him off again talk about history repeating itself

• Community Manager

so what did everyone think of the series finale i know it's 2 months but still

i loved that we get our Chair endgame and Derena too what did everyone think of Dan Being GG? also i loved the kristen Bell Cameo this was a satasfying finale to a very mediocre season i will say it is better then season 5 was Dair ruined the show

What? Dair was fucking amazing. Best thing to happen to this show. I was rooting for them until the very end.

I find truly fascinating how Blair started out as the villain and she ended up being pretty much the only character worth following. She remains brilliant all through, and after the character is developed and gets some depth, she stops being just 'the bad guy.'

Serena is ruined beyond any recovery, Dan loses steam as the show progresses, Nate is never interesting and Chuck has his moments, although he developed too quickly for my taste.

And it's funny that some of those characters become so hateful you start rooting for those who want to destroy them,

like Ivy.

Edited by The47th