Gopher

The 2013 Box Office Awards (Master/Cloud Atlas lead)

Picking is better than ranking. The academy picks after nominations. Ranking is what got us the top 15 mess in spaghetti's thread. People will bitch no matter what.

Ranking depends a lot on the size and makeup of the group doing the ranking.

• Like 1

Probably. A bunch of these muthafuckers probably would've put The Master last because they hadn't even seen it. :rolleyes:

Why are so sure that everyone who puts Master down hasn't seen it? I mean, how do you know that people will love that movie once they saw it? I don't say that I saw it... I've been avoiding it since it came out simply because I simply didn't find anything interesting in it for me to worth watching it...

The Master won three (Picture, Actor, Supporting Actor), Cloud Atlas won three (Director, Ensemble, Score). No one else picked up more than one award. That's what I call spreading the wealth! 

My worries about ranking is that it would come down to what people have seen. Cloud Atlas, The Master, and Perks probably wouldn't have stood a chance at winning. 

And if you guys just want to complain then I'll leave. Nobody was complaining until Best Picture rolled along. These were the BO Awards. You're welcome.