Shawn Robbins

Thursday Numbers (Valentine's Day) Safe Haven - $8.9 million DH: 8.1, IT 5.3 WB/BC 2.5

Bettet number than expendables 2 and thats getting a sequel so your just coming off as a hater

I am not sure wtf is he talking about since Die Hard just pulled 10M on VD and it will likely close the 5 day total well above 50M.

• Like 1

Die Hard just pulled 10M on VD

Did it? My point is, it's a very early projection.

I'd still like it to make some good money, even if it's not particularly good. Just so that they make another one and this time hopefully better.

My favorite part of the Nikki article: (“What reviews? There are reviews on this movie?,” the Fox exec laughed. “The reports we got from late night shows were people cheering and clapping and just rolling with the movie the way you would expect.”)

She's so bad. I love it

Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook, Dear John) — is

expected to win today even if Josh Duhamel doesn’t have the sex appeal

of Channing Tatum or the acting chops of Ryan Gosling.

Poor Josh Duhamel. She didnt have to go in on him like that. Altho i did laugh

Edited by Dragon

I loves me McClain, I just can't fathom an interesting story no matter which family member's involved. His wife was already caught up in two hostage situations -- we know how he'll react.

edit: I take it back, bring back William Atherton and make McClain have to save HIM.

Edited by Telemachos

Well based on the dismal performance of this thus far, I'd say you're more than likely to keep this love you have for McClane by watching the original cause I really doubt there'll be a 6th movie as much as Bruce might think that..

Your nuts if you think it is performing badly. It is doing what it expected to do gross around 100 Dom 300 WW

I loves me McClain, I just can't fathom an interesting story no matter which family member's involved. His wife was already caught up in two hostage situations -- we know how he'll react.edit: I take it back, bring back William Atherton and make McClain have to save HIM.

Bring back carl winslow!
  • Like 1